CH 05: A Flower Blooms in a Prison

After they've entered the Kamisato Estate.

Paimon: Oh, Ayaka! Guess who fulfilled all your wishes~! .... Ayaka?

They began to look around but still hadn't found her. Then the three looked at each other confused as they were about to continue forward hoping to find her until, Thoma tapped Lumine's shoulder, turning their attention to Thoma. All of a sudden Ayaka approached them, revealing her face for the first time.

She has pale skin, light silver-blue eyes with sky blue pupils, and very light waist-length blue-white hair styled in a hime cut in front. She also has a small mole under her left eye.

 She also has a small mole under her left eye

Ayaka: Luffy, Lumine, Paimon... It is a pleasure to finally meet you both face-to-face, hehe. I have heard all about how you helped our three friends. My sincerest thanks to you.

Luffy: Well, we didn't really help...

Lumine: The damage done by losing a Vision can't be completely undone.

Paimon: *sigh* Yeah... Short of getting their Vision back, it seems like there's no way to really help them... Um, Ayaka - how come this time you get to come out and meet us in person?

Ayaka: Hehe, because now that you have done the three things I asked of you, I consider you to be my friend. As you will observe, I dispense with the screen for Thoma, also.

Thoma: Mm-hmm.

Paimon: Wait a second, but isn't Thoma your, um... Serveant?

Luffy: Wait a minute... I did not sign up to be a servant!

Ayaka: Oh...! Ahaha, Luffy you are most entertaining. Thoma is first and foremost my friend and was so before he ever became my attendant.

Paimon: Oh, okay then... Ayaka, you seem pretty different out in the open compared to how you are behind the screen. Mmm... Alright, we can be friends.

Lumine: Friend request accepted.

Luffy: Yeah... And not a servant.

Ayaka: Hehe, thank you all kindly. Back to the matter at hand. You have now witnessed the pain of those deprived of their Visions... What are your feelings about what you have seen?

Luffy: Let's see... people who lost Visions lost their dream... It's bad.

Lumine: I hope they can one day be free from their torment.

Ayaka: *sigh* ... Perhaps, in the eyes of a deity such as the Almighty Shogun, the lives of those who inhabit the world are inconsequential... Thunder's roar, lightning's flash, the wind's assault, and the rain descent... All these things take place with no regard for the feelings of the common people. But I believe that surely you understand what they must endure.