CH 13: The Omnipresent God

Lumine realized that the Watatsumi Army was no match for the Raiden Shogun. Luffy was badly wounded, and it was up to her to challenge the Raiden Shogun in a duel or at least buy some time. Lumine felt scared at first, but she had no choice but to bet on a leap of faith. She quickly rushed towards the Raiden Shogun and jumped mid-air, imbuing her sword with electro to make it longer blade. But at that moment, the Raiden Shogun activated her Plane of Euthymia, capturing Lumine inside her domain as she closed her eyes. The Watatsumi army was confused when they saw Lumine and Raiden Shogun disappear from sight.

Luffy: Lumine!

Itto: Hey! Where did she go!?

Shinobu: They disappeared...

Heizou: Could it be... I heard rumors about trapping her opponent in her domain. I couldn't believe I saw it with my own eyes.

Paimon: Is she gonna be okay...?

Luffy: How do I enter her domain!?

Heizou: I... I don't know...

Meanwhile, at the Plane of Euthymia.

Ei: May I ask why I am here again? Is it because you want to protect those people? Or is it because you want to talk to me?

Lumine: You have been tricked by the Fatui.

Ei: Did you wake me up from my meditation just to tell me that? If so, you're underestimating me. I already know a lot about the Vision Hunt Decree.

Lumine: You have information about what's happening outside?

Ei: I agree with the Vision Hunt Decree, but only regarding things that relate to eternity. The actions of the Fatui have not yet posed a threat to eternity, otherwise, they would have been removed already.

Lumine: The people of Inazuma are paying a high price for it.

Ei: Sometimes, chasing our own aspirations can be risky, and we can end up losing more than we bargained for... It's important to remember that individual ambition and eternity are incompatible... Many people have lost their lives pursuing their dreams, which makes it clear that having our vision taken away does not compare to the consequences of chasing our own aspirations.

Lumine: Teppei...

Ei: As an individual, you are like the Straw Hat Pirate, unique and full of uncertainty. Your existence is not eternal, and it's okay if you don't understand my actions. What's important is that I act on behalf of my people to ensure their eternal path.

Lumine: Your Plane of Euthymia... Is a construct of your consciousness, correct?

Ei: You seem to have a good understanding of what I'm saying... But are you trying to find a way to change my mind?

Lumine: I'm not here to discuss your ideas. I'm here to prove them wrong.

Ei: So be it. It's time for you to enlighten me. You are the one who defies eternity.

Lumine shook her hilt for a moment until she snapped out of it, gripping it.

Lumine: (I don't know if I'm ready, but with Luffy teaching me to use Haki, I might have a chance now!)