CH 12: Duel Before the Throne

After they chase Kujou Sara to Tenshukaku, they can see unconscious guards lying on the ground.

Paimon: Those guards... are just like the time at the Golden House!

Lumine: Not again.

Luffy: Better hurry then!

Since there were no guards left, the three went inside with no problem. They searched for Sara by entering it's room but instead, they found Raiden Shogun. Not only that but there was also a familiar face.

 Not only that but there was also a familiar face

Signora: The way people charge in here as they please is so uncivilized... If I hadn't known this was Tenshukaku, I might have mistaken it for some kind of street market. Have you learned your lesson now?

Luffy then notices Sara, who is unconscious in front of Signora, lying on the ground.

Luffy: Sara!

Paimon: Oh no, what has she done to Kujou Sara...

Raiden Shogun: The right to punish Inazumans for their crimes is mine alone. Not yours, Signora.

Lumine: Signora!

Signora: I know, I know, you can't get me out of your mind. But you really don't need to call my name all the time. Don't go thinking I'm surprised to see you here. I'm well aware that you hate me, with the way you follow me around like a dark shadow.

Lumine: You're secretly distributing Deluions...

Signora: Ah, so you came to expose my crimes in front of the Shogun? Hehehe... I'm just a Snezhnayan diplomat. I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about.

Paimon: She doesn't take us seriously at all...

Luffy: You're the reason why people are hurt by Delusions!

Signora: Stop talking about people and things that I care nothing about. They were bodies, to begin with, and their names will be forgotten. But now, at least, they get to be building blocks in the grand revolution to realize eternity...

As Signora said that, she turned to Sara.

Signora: Is not the greatest honor they could hope for in their tiny little lives? Almitghy Shogun... Do correct me if I'm wrong?

Raiden Shogun: ...

Luffy: For hurting Venti back at Mondstadt!

Lumine: And for the people of Liyue, you implied...