Prologue

Gnarl Pov:

It been ten years since our master the third Overlord been trapped in the Infernal Abyss. However these years many change throughout the land for example there is the Glorious Empire which is allied to these 'heroes' called Union that fight these 'villains' called Legion of Darkness.

Bah! These groups are a joke but after waiting and searching for a decade we found our successor in a place call Nordberg.

Y/N Aka Witch Boy Pov:

Here I was standing in front of the forest as I see these strange creatures but then I heard a boy talk to his friends.

Boy 1: "My Pa says he was found outside Nordberg gates" he said then throw a snowball into the back of my head which knock me down but I got back up.

Girl 2: "Don't come near me" she said then they made fun of me which I glare then walk towards them where I encountered two snowmen then I heard the creatures spoke.

Creature 1: "Snowmen Yuck" one of the creatures said.

Creature 2: "Master would know to smash snow thingies" another of the creatures said thus I smash the snowmen.

Boy 2: "He destroyed our snowmen!" One of the male children said.

Boy 3: "You're a big mean bully!" Another boy said then I begin to chase the children away.

Girl 2: "I hate that Witch boy" one of the female children said.

Then I encountered two fireworks however I heard the creatures spoke.

Creature 1: "The Master would use magic!" One of the creatures said surprising me until I focus then unleash my magic onto one of the fireworks thus causing it to goes off.

Creature 2: "Show magic Master!" Another creature said then they cheer as the fireworks goes off chasing the children away.

Then the creatures join me as we cause some destruction which they follow my command.

However we stop in front of the children which I smirk behind my master then I command the creatures to attack the children causing them to scream in fear.

Girl 3: "Daddy!" One of the female children said in fear.

Boy 1: "Get to the fort!" One of the male children said then they ran away into their fort.

Once inside their fort I begin to goes towards the back of the town gate only for the gate to be close.

Then I see a drunk man behind the gate with a smug looking face.

Drunken Man: "Hey, you witch boy! I see you demon child. Stop that floating about! You want to make old Nev sick? You ain't getting in here. I have orders. No witch boys! With your funny eyes and no demons!" He said.

Then I heard a familiar female voice which I turn around to see my only friend Kelda.