Ch 2: Path of Flames!

Netherworld.

Upon Y/N return to the Netherworld many minions cheer while Olga and her knight Chloe are completely mind-blow at the throne room size which is double compared to the Dark Keep.

Quaver: "The Netherworld has accepted you as its Master. I knew it! I knew it!" He said jumping around.

Gnarl: "Do calm down Quaver. We don't want another accident. However he is right. You are indeed our True Overlord! It's something of a relief sire. We didn't want to have to bury another candidate" he said looking at Y/n with a smirk.

Minions: "Master!" The minions said with happiness in their tone.

Gnarl: "The Netherworld will be your new seat of power Lord. It's a little on the cavernous side at the moment but now you're properly here we can start refurbish and expand the Tunnel system. This will allow us access to other areas of the world where you can establish your new dark domain" he said then Quaver get in front of the old minion.

Quaver: "I feel a small poem is called for to commemorate the event" he said which Gnarl sigh with annoyance.

Gnarl: "oh dear, he's off again" he said then Quaver begin to dance.

Quaver: "There was a boy from the Nordberg Town who sent the locals screaming. But now the boy's become a man, he'll start his evil scheming" he said which Y/N, Olga and Chloe look at him with sweat dropping down their faces.

Gnarl: "Sorry about that, sire and mistresses. Sometimes there's no stopping him. And believe me, I've tried. Anyway this is your throne Sire. And it's not just a place to rest your evil posterior, you can teleport around your domain from here and it will also alert you to recent events and quests. Why don't you try it out and then let me know if you'd like to take that tour" he said then walk until he stand beside the throne.

Y/N: "Why don't you two explore while I take a tour" he said which the Dark elves agree then leave.

The first stop is the Foundations which have an robust minion called Giblet who been around as long as Gnarl.

Giblet explain that the Foundations have a forge which can create weapons and armor but require Red minions.

It was here that Y/N found a Dark crystal which is pure evil energy that become crystalized.

An: the next rooms is something that I added since in the game the foundations is too small in my opinion.

Within the Foundations there is a room where it contains some trophies which involves enemies that Y/N slay. For example, Seals, Hunters and Gnomes.

Next to the Trophy room there is the treasury which got five hundred goal so far but soon it will be full of loot.

After exploring the Foundation Y/N went to the Minions burrows which is rumor to where the first minion who dug his way to the surface to meet the first Overlord. Sadly only have the Browns but it was here that he found the first Blue Minion Mortis who is responsible for overseeing the life and death but also can revive dead minions.

Mortis: "We live. We served. We die. It is what we are and what we will always be. Balance. The spawning place. You bring me life force I bring you Minions" he said also it was here that Y/N found two Dark Crystals.

After exploring the Burrows Y/N went to the final place which is his private quarters where he see it in ruin but it also where Olga and Chloe are at.

Olga: "This room sure is big compared to the Dark Keep bedrooms" she said.

Chloe: "I agree my queen although it in ruined" she said.

Y/N then went to the balcony where he found a Dark Crystal thus getting the fourth Dark Crystal.