Ch 1: Path of Harvest!

Netherworld, Ice cave.

Currently Y/N aka the Overlord must prove himself to be the Overlord thus he walk into an ice cave where three minions are at.

Brown minion 1: "Here he comes" one of the three minions said.

Brown minion 2: "The master? Ohhh! The Master! The Master!" Another minion said.

Brown minion 3: "We'll see" the final minion said who smack the other two heads.

Then a fourth minion, who dress as a jester, come out of the shadows.

Quaver: "That correct Rasp! He must be tested as the battle is test by doing the dung pile!" He said then begin to walk away

An: that literally what he say in the game.

Minions: "Follow! Follow!" They said as they guide Y/N who hear Gnarl voice through the helmet.

Gnarl: "Those Nordberg winds go right up my nethers, so I'll stay here. Your helmet will allow me to hear and see what you do" he said then Y/N bash some barrels that stood in his path.

It wasn't long until Y/N see a ice block where his old pal the yeti is frozen.

Gnarl: "We managed to find an old friend of yours. He's been on ice for quite a while" he said with a chuckle.

Minions: "Bash! Bash! Bash!" The minions said as Y/N swing his axe into the ice freeing the yeti.

Once free the yeti begin to walk around until Y/N see a minion gate where five minions jump into the gate.

Without hesitation he summon five minions and together they bash the yeti who escape.

Quaver: "Be gone, you beast, and make it fast! For if you don't, we'll kick your-" he said only to fall into the hole by a minion throwing a snowball which cause both Y/N and the minions to laugh.

Gnarl: "The test subject is escaping! Quickly you must chase after him to the Hunting grounds!" He said.

Y/N: "Hunting grounds?" He thought then both himself and the minions walk until they exit the cave where he see the surface for the first time in years.

Hunting grounds.

Gnarl: "The place is bursting with Life Forces: both Hunters and the hunted. You should gather plenty of it to support the minions needed to build your Dark Tower" he said which Y/N smirk.

Y/N: "Time to harvest!" He said walking into the open cold where he see baby seals.