Ch 4: Path of Sea

Netherworld.

Upon Y/N arrival in the throne room he see Kelda arguing with Olga while Chloe and Gnarl try to keep them from fighting.

Gnarl: "Master! It seems mistress Kelda is angry with Mistress Olga!" He said.

Chloe: "Only because that human say something insulting to my queen!" She said defending her queen.

Kelda: "It ain't an insult if you two are dress like sl_ts!" She said which Y/N sigh

Y/N: "Enough!" He said with such force that the entire fortress shake thus stopping everyone.

Gnarl: "Thank you master" he said walking towards the throne then stand there.

Y/N: "Listen up! Olga, Chloe your clothes barely hide anything so go change now! Kelda I know your use to the cold but where Olga and Chloe from it different! So get along otherwise I will punish you three by locking you up in the dungeon at Black Keep" he said which cause the ladies to look at each other then leave.

Meanwhile.

Far away on the land called Remnant there is an academy called Union where a meeting is taking place.

Inside the office is Ozpin, James ironwood, Sirzechs, Michael, Danzo, Vysis, Aultcray, Kong, Proum Jioral, and finally Emperor Solarius.

Currently they are discussing about the new threat calling himself Overlord.

Kong: "He doesn't stand a chance once he leave Nordberg sea as the Marines will be waiting" he said.

Ozpin: "Have you forgot about the fact he have successfully enter Eostia without the need of the sea? After all Vult say in his report that this overlord manage to have a thousand creatures overwhelm the monsters in mere seconds" he said.

Vysis: "Doesn't matter as he will die by our champion hands" she said.

Emperor Solarius: "Enough. It doesn't matter if he escaped into the sea for he won't win against us" he said as his body glow with such an dark aura that it terrified everyone.

Back in the Netherworld.

Currently Y/N is on the throne when a man enter the throne room.

Man: "Begging your pardon, Dark lord, but I thought you should know something. There are some trouble makers in Nordberg! They're planning to steal the town's food supplies and sail out of Nordhaven in one of our - i mean your ships!" He said which Y/N glare.

Y/N: "There more" he thought.

Man: "Um also you wouldn't be able to lend mistress Kelda, would you? The nights in Nordberg are very cold and lonely, you know" he said then scream as he fell into the hole.

Y/N: "Ladies ain't trophies or toys" he said then see Gnarl walk up to him.

Gnarl: "Cheeky devil. Hurry sire. That ship is our ticket out of Nordberg to find the other minion tribes" he said thus Y/N went to the surface.

Arriving at Nordberg Y/N summon some minions then travel to Nordhaven and in the distance y/n see the boat which is trap in ice.

Suddenly three men arrived and they are a bit afraid of seeing Y/N.

Man 1: "It's him!" One of the men said.

Man 2: "Quick, let's get out of here!" Another man said then all three men ran away.

Y/N and his minions begin to cause a lot of chaos to the hunters on their way to the ship.

However they face black goopy stuff that Gnarl say tar which is flammable thus Y/N command his red minions to set the tar on fire.