Ch 3: Path of Nordberg

Netherworld

Currently Y/N is in the throne room looking over the map of Nordberg with his advisor Gnarl as they talk over the plan of invading Nordberg.

Gnarl: "I am still confused why you want the dark elves to join the war as they ain't that useful in an invasion" he said only to shiver when he feel dark aura behind him thus he turn around only to pale to see Chloe and Olga standing behind him.

Chloe: "So you think we ain't that useful huh?" She said popping her knuckles.

Olga: "Let see how useless we are once we done with you" she said then both herself and Chloe begin to beat the sh_t out of Gnarl.

Y/N: "Don't kill him ladies as I do need him" he said which the two stop then stand beside him.

A few minutes later.

Once Gnarl is healed and after a quick review of the plan the invasion begin.

Nordberg entrance.

A Netherworld gate came out of the ground and Y/N with both Chloe and Olga following behind.

The three see the governor Borius who is standing on top of the entrance wall however standing in front of the gate are a lot of soldiers with some people wearing ninja clothes.

Borius: "So, what these peasants say is true. The Witch Boy is back. Well, don't think you're getting in here! My Empire troops and some of Union ninjas will have a nice bit of sport cutting you and your rat army. However your Dark Elves will be captured and be treated as breeding slaves" he said which Olga and Chloe glare.

Both: "He's dead" they said with venom in their tones.

Borius: "This maybe a god forsaken back water but it's my god forsaken back water! Do you hear me? Mine!" He said then Y/N see some soldiers are behind the gate thus he deal with them first.

Meanwhile Chloe are killing any soldiers that attempt to capture her or her queen.

Chloe: "These soldiers maybe wearing armor but they are no match for me" she said then she see Y/N and his minions coming back with a strange triangle shape stone.

Y/N: "Gnarl say that a Forge Stone which will come in handy. Now let go deal with the soldiers and ninjas" he said which the two Dark Elves nod then they walk around where they encounter a pink haired ninja.

Saruka: "You won't win this invasion! Now fear the wrath of Sakura!" She said trying to run at Y/N and attempted to punch him but he b_tch slap him.

Then the red minions set her on fire causing her to panicked and try to get into the snow but Chloe stab her in the heart thus killing her.

Chloe: "Geez this ninja was a joke" she said which Olga and Y/N agree then continue on only to encounter a male ninja with strange marks on his face and standing beside him is a dog.

Kiba: "Ha! Your supposed to be this Witch boy but all I see is a coward hiding behind his sl_ts! Well you won't win against me! Kiba!" He said then both himself and his dog run at Y/N only for a shadow to tackle Kiba dog which reveal to be a giant wolf holding a sword.