1

Jisoo's Pov

"Ahhhhh" jisoo groaned in frustration when she heard her alarm ringing."This stupid alarm will not let me sleep "after saying that she turned off the Alarm and get up from her bed . She made her bed and went to freshen up.
After taking a bath she chose her outfit .

Her outfit

Time skip

Jisoo is now in front of her university, she was going to enter just then she heard someone shouting her name when she turned around she realized that it was none other than her best friend Jennie.
"Jisoo unnie ,wait "jennie shouted while coming towards jisoo . As soon as jennie reached her bestfriend ,she hugged her and Said "I missed you unnie" . Jisoo laughed at that and said,"It's only one day and you are saying that you missed me " .Jennie broke the hug and said ," but still I missed you" after saying that they started walking towards thier class room.

Time skip

Thier all lectures ended and they were now standing outside thier university .
"Jisoo unnie, please" the cat eyed girl said whining as she also wanted to go with her best friend "Jennie you know that's my working place , what will you do there and your brother is also very strict ,he will not like that you are coming home late" Jisoo knows that jennie has a brother who is very strict but she don't know the real identity of her brother  . Jennie nodded and said ,"ok unnie but call me after you reach there "  Jisoo said ok and then they parted thier ways .

Jisoo was going towards the café she works in but she saw a cute puppy on road , she was going towards the puppy just then she noticed a car coming towards the puppy in full speed . Jisoo's eyes widened and she rushed towards the puppy and hold the puppy in her embrace , closing her eyes tightly as the car was so near to them but car stopped very close to them.

Taehyung pov

I was going to the office for the meeting with jungkook just then our car stopped suddenly.  My driver looked at me with a scared look and before I can shout at him he said a girl came in front of the car that's why I stopped the car.
I came out of my car and started to approach the girl.