6

Jungkook's pov

Me and hobi hyung collected all the information about that girl and now we are heading back to the mansion.

J-hope- BTW Jungkook where did Tae meet that girl.
Jungkook-Actually, it's a very long story ...
With that Jungkook explained everything to j-hope.

J-hope-Interesting ,but how can Tae be so sure that she will like him back,yk first impression is last impression.
Jungkook -That's what I am also thinking and the way Tae hyung was talking, I am sure he will force that girl to be his.
J-hope-But it's totally wrong,we can't force anyone to love us.
Jungkook just nods understanding.

Author's pov

After some minutes they reached the mansion and went straight to taehyung's room where taehyung was smoking thr cigarette. After seeing them entering his room he smirked.

Taehyung-did you find something.
J-hope-yep , we found almost everything about her.
Then they gave the file to taehyung and taehyung signaled them to go out.Then he started to read the informations they found.

Then he started to read the informations they found

Name-kim jisoo
Parents-died a very long time ago.
Studying in Seoul university.
Friends-kim jennie
Age-20 years

Taehyung's pov

Wait a minute,  she is jennie 's friend. Interesting, now it will be more easy for me to approach her. Soon she will be in my territory , soon I will make her mine and only mine .

Then he started to laugh like a maniac.

The next day

Jisoo was going towards her university but she has feeling that she is being followed the moment she walked out of her apartment. She turned back only to find the empty road."Must be my hallucination " That's all She thought . But little did she know that the person who is following her was smirking seeing his confused and cute reaction .
Yes ,it's none other than Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung's pov
Aww , how cutely my angel is.I guess I scared her. The frown on her face and the way she pouted when she couldn't find me is just making me crazy. This is just starting of my craziness for you, my angel .

Jennie's pov

Aggh ! It's been 10 minutes since I am waiting for chu at university's door but still she is not here.
"Jennieya" I heard someone shouting and as soon as I turned towards the voice my lips curled up in a smile because it's none other than my chu who is running to reach here.

Jisoo while catching her breath-good morning jendukie .
Jennie-good morning,  but you know I waited for you for whole 10 minutes.
Jisoo - aww sorry jendukie , I just couldn't find any taxi and my cab was canceled due to some reason.
Jennie-now let's go , we are getting late.

Then they went in thier classes .

Jungkook's pov
Everything is looking messed up because someone  from our company shared some important information to our enemy and now we are all gathered up to find out   who the fucking bustard is  behind all these .

Author's pov

Taehyung- as you all know the purpose why we gathered here, someone just betrayed us by Sharing our secret information  to our enemy and we have to find out the person who is doing all these things.
Jungkook, check everyone's id card if it's real or fake .
Jungkook nodded and started to scan everyone's id one by one.

Taehyung-jimin , you will hack everyone's laptop and find out if some important file had been shared or not .
Jimin also nodded and went to his cabin to hack all the laptops.

Taehyung- and lastly youngi hyung and jin hyung you will not let anyone enter or exit this building without my permission. They both nodded and started thier work  .

Taehyung 's pov

Once I find that mf bustard , I will make his life hell . He dared to mess with kim Taehyung,  now he will see what this kim Taehyung can do. I want to end this matter as soon as possible so that I can focus on my baby .

Taehyung was in his deep thoughts just then jimin came and whispered something in his ear. Taehyung's eyes filled with anger but he suppressed it and said "bring him to our secret base" .
Then Taehyung went out of the building
after  announcing that everyone can return to thier work .

At thier secret base-

Taehyung-so, you are the one who dared to mess with me.
??-p..plz le..leave me , I.. i am sorry .
Taehyung chuckled darkly and shot the person's both hands .
Taehyung- kim Taehyung do not accept sorry , you know how much I hate betrayls then too you done this but don't worry I will also not go easy on you .
That person was just crying and whining due to the pain .

Taehyung-don't let him die so easily, I want to make him suffer .
With that he left from there .

Time skip

Jisoo was at café and was taking order just then her co-worker Sana came .

Sana-jisoo,someone send this bouquet for you .
Jisoo- "A bouquet, who will send me this bouquet. Could it be jennie" she thought in her mind.
Jisoo-oh , thanks sana.
Sana-your welcome , but you didn't tell me that you have a boyfriend.
Jisoo-no, I am not dating anyone maybe it's from jennie.
Sana-ok, but tell me when you get one.
Jisoo-sure.

Jisoo took the bouquet from her and started scanning it with a frown on her face

Jisoo took the bouquet from her and started scanning it with a frown on her face.she was so concentrated that she didn't even realize that someone was looking at her with hungry eyes and whipped smile.

"Cute"the person who was staring at her mumbled and left from there.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I know you guys know very well that who the person is ,Let's see if you are correct or not.
And I am really sorry I was not able to update for a long time but I will try to update every week .
Don't forget to like and comment.