4

Author's Pov

After saying that Taehyung left the building followed by jungkook. Taehyung sat on the passenger seat and jungkook sat on driver seat .

Jungkook:Hyung,  I know a very good place which can Calm your mind . If you want we can go there.
Taehyung: hmm.

After that jungkook started the car and they headed towards the café. After driving for about half an hour they reached the café.
Jungkook stopped the car and they came out of the car .

They both entered the café and jungkook placed the order.
Now they both were sitting on the table and talking about something just then someone came with thier order.

?: Excuse me sir , here 's your order.
After hearing that voice taehyung snapped his head towards the owner of the voice. He was shocked and happy after founding that this is  the same girl he fell in love at first sight .

Jisoo's eyes also widened in shock After seeing the person she hates the most .
After seeing Jisoo's reaction taehyung smirked.
Jungkook looked at Jisoo , he also recognized her and sensing the tension between them he quickly grabbed the order from jisoo and muttered a small thank-you to her.
Jisoo bowed and left from their quickly. Taehyung 's eyes was on her only until she disappeared from his sight.

Taehyung faced jungkook and saw a smirk on his face.
Taehyung: "What happen? Why are smirking?"
Jungkook:" Hyung,  I know you very well and by your behavior I can easily tell that you like like her ."
Taehyung : "That's why you are my best friend because you understand me more than anyone . You are right,  I like her no I love her ."with a smirk .
Jungkook:"but hyung what if she doesn't like you back or if she has a boyfriend already."while taking a sip of his cold coffee.
Taehyung's face darkened .
Taehyung: "She will love me and if she will not then I will make her love me and if she has a boyfriend then I will not hesitate to kill him with my bare hands. She is the first girl who caught my attention and I will make sure that she will be mine and only mine until my last breath." with a dark tone.
Jungkook shivered at that tone of him .

Jisoo's Pov

What the hell that jerk is doing here . I feel like killing him and why he was smirking like a creep . Is he thinking of killing me because I insulted him ?
I was in my own thoughts just when I felt someone tapped my shoulder.  I turned back and saw Irene unnie standing there with worried face.

Irene:jisooya , are you ok?
Jisoo : y-yeah unnie what will happen to me, I am absolutely fine.
Irene:but I was calling your name but you were in your own thoughts. Is something bothering you?
Jisoo:No unnie,  I was just thinking about jennie because she hasn't informed me if he has reached home or not.
Irene:oh , you should call her and ask instead of worrying.
Jisoo:OK unnie I will call her.
Irene left from there and jisoo sighed in relief.
Smooth jisoo , thank god Irene unnie didn't suspect anything otherwise she will worry about me .

At Taehyung's side

They both finished thier food and taehyung paid for the food and now they both are sitting in the car.

Taehyung:"jungkook, as you are my most trusted man i am giving you a very important work."
Jungkook:"What is it hyung?"
Taehyung:"you and j-hope have yo find  everything about that girl".
Jungkook:"don't worry,  your work will be done".

Taehyung 's pov
Just wait and watch princess until I make you mine.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

I am really sorry for the late update but I am not getting enough time to write because of my studies. Don't forget to like and comment.
Stay safe .