2

Taehyung 's Pov

I was approaching  that  girl angrily . I am sure she is also a gold digger who is making a scene just for money . I will teach her a very good lesson today.

Author's Pov

Taehyung reached the girl who was shivering,  he couldn't see her face . He started shouting at her angrily" hey you blind girl can't you see that  a car is coming , do you get only my car to die.
After hearing that scary and rude voice, Jisoo raised her head and glared at Taehyung "Mister I am not blind but I think you need a eye check up, can't you see this poor puppy can get hurt " Taehyung was astonished not because of her speech but because of her beauty and kindness , her deep voice is like a melody to his ears , her beautiful doe eyes , cute button nose and last but not the least her heart shaped lips. Just then jungkook came out of car and said sorry to jisoo to which jisoo said " It's OK but be careful next time" after that jisoo just walked away .

Taehyung was still in daze but jungkook dragged him in the car as they were getting late for meeting.

Jisoo's Pov

What do he think of himself. He is rich but it doesn't mean that he can play with someone life . Just then the cute puppy barked getting Jisoo's attention. "Aww , I guess you are hungry,  I will feed you something when we will reach at my apartment ,before that I have to make a call " jisoo then called Irene the owner of that café.

On call

Jisoo:Hi , unnie.
Irene:Hey , jisoo .
Jisoo:unnie , I called you to inform that today I will not be able to come.
Irene :what happened jisoo ,Is everything alright?
Jisoo:Yeah unnie, there is nothing to worry about . I will explain you tomorrow.
Irene :ok jisoo , Take care.
Jisoo:thanks unnie .

With that jisoo ended the call and went to her home.

Author's Pov

Taehyung was sitting in meeting hall but he was not focusing on what his clients are saying,  he was thinking about that girl .

Taehyung 's Pov
How can someone be so beautiful.  She is the most beautiful girl ,I have ever seen in my life and at the same time she is kind too. She was ready to sacrifice her life just for a dog .

He was in his own thoughts just the jungkook nudged his elbow making him realize that everyone is waiting for his decision on this project.

Taehyung:"Mr . Jung , I will think about it and will inform you later".with a cold tone .
Mr jung : OK,  Mr kim as your wish.

Taehyung shake his hands with Mr Jung and went out of building followed by jungkook.

Jungkook's Pov

I am sitting in car with Tae hyung but he is in his own thoughts.  He was not even interested in that meeting .I think,  I should ask him what is bothering him.

Jungkook:Hyung, Is everything alright?
Taehyung:Umm, can you repeat what were you saying?
Jungkook:I was saying,  is everything alright? Looks like something is bothering you .
Taehyung:No, it's just Iam tired and want to sleep.
Jungkook just nodded still not believing what Taehyung said.

Jisoo's Pov

It's 9:30pm and I already had my dinner and also fed some dog food to the puppy which I brought while coming .
Now , I am talking with jennie on mobile telling about today's incident.
On call
Jennie : "How dare that jerk do that to you , I swear if I ever meet him I will chop his tongue". Jennie can't tolerate someone doing anything wrong to her bestfriend.

"Whose tongue will you chop"A deep and cold voice said making both girls scared.

Author's Pov
Jennie cut the call immediately and turned around and saw her older brother Taehyung leaning on the door.