3

Author's Pov

Jennie:"O-Oppa , I w-was just practicing as there is a play in my university after some days and I am a mafia in that play and it's a part of my dialogue". Jennie said hoping that her brother would believe her.

Taehyung just nodded believing her and left from there .

Jennie 's Pov

Aishhh, thank god oppa believed me otherwise- shit I should call jichu she must be worrying.

On call

Jisoo:"Jen,is everything alright?did your oppa say something to you?"
Jennie :" Calm down chu , everything is OK. you know I am very smart and can handle these type of situations so easily".
While flipping her hairs sassily.
Jisoo:Yeah yeah,  I know how smart you are.
Jennie :OK unnie,  now iam cutting the call because oppa can come here . Bye, see you tomorrow .
Jisoo:bye .

Jisoo's pov
I cut call and saw how cutely dalgom is sleeping.  I gave him this cute name .
I also went to my room and plopped on bed and drifted to dreamland.

———————————————————

Author's Pov

Taehyung  entered in his room and went straight to the bathroom as today was very hectic day for him . He  took a  bath and came out of bathroom wearing a bathrobe. He went towards his walking closet and wore his night suit.

Taehyung 's Pov

I laid myself on bed and started thinking about that girl.  She is really something.

After sometime

I was thinking very deeply that I don't even realise that it is midnight but I came On a conclusion after thinking so much that is That girl should be mine and I am going to make her mine no matter what . Taehyung smirked and closed his eyes but it's look like he is not going to sleep today because whenever he close his eyes the face of that girl flashes in front of him making him crazy.

———————————————––––––—

Next morning

In the hallways of the Seoul university two girls were walking hand in hand . These two girls are Noone other than jisoo and Jennie.

They were talking and laughing but someone blocked their way making Jennie raise her one eyebrow

They were talking and laughing but someone blocked their way making Jennie raise her one eyebrow .
Jennie tightened her hold on jisoo's hand

Jennie:"Suho , just get out of our way " .while gritting her teeth furiously.
Suho:"jennie don't be mean , I just want to greet my baby good morning".with a fake pout.
Jisoo:"suho how many times should I tell you that I am not interested in you and please don't call me by that name".jisoo said as politely as possible.
Suho:"Why don't you understand my feelings that I love you".

Jennie was about to throw a punch on jisoo's face but the bell rang making jisoo sigh in relief.jisoo dragged Jennie to thier class room.

At class room

Jennie:chichi why did you stop me ? I will scratch that b*tch's face if he does that again.
Jisoo:just ignore him , h-
Before jisoo can complete her sentence,  the professor came .

—————————————––—————

On call

Jungkook:"Hyung we found him" .
Taehyung:"good job , now tell me where is he?"with a cold tone.
Jungkook:"In the basement of our old building."
Taehyung:"hmm, I am coming after finishing a meeting , you come at the meeting venue till then others will take a good care of him" .
Jungkook:OK,  i am coming.

Time skip

Jisoo's Pov

I am now heading towards the café where I work . Jennie also wanted to come with me but I refused her . I reached the café and the first thing I do was greeting Irene unnie .
Irene : "Hey,  jisoo" .with a smile
Jisoo: "hey, unnie".
Irene "today there are so many customers , so you and naeyon will serve the food , Tzuyu and Sana will cook food and I will sit on reception".
Jisoo:" OK,  unnie"

———————————————————
Author's pov

Taehyung 's meeting was already over .Now he and Jungkook were heading towards the thier old building.
Jungkook is taehyung 's most trusted man and his best friend too that's why Jungkook is mostly with taehyung.

As they were getting close to the basement faint sound of crying and begging can be heard. They reached at the door where two guards were standing,  the guards bowed taehyung and taehyung just nodded and went in followed by jungkook.

Namjoon:"oh , taehyung you reached we were taking a very good care of him as you said"with a smirk.
Taehyung :"I see, so how are you traitor . You thought that after betraying me you can live a peaceful life"with a wicked smile.
?:P- please f-forgive me , g-give me a s-second chance.
Taehyung :"kim Taehyung never forgive traitors ".
After saying that ,Taehyung shot the person's both legs.
Taehyung:"don't let him die easily,  this b*tch should suffer"
(Let me clear something,  taehyung is very powerful mafia and in his gang there are 7 members , he is the leader and the 6 others  areJin,J-hope,Suga,Namjoon,jimin and Jungkook )

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

I hope you guys liked it , this chapter is little bit boring but  the next chapter is going to be interesting because second encounter will be there of Vsoo.
By the way , I am feeling very happy today because today was my last exam and my exams are overrrrrr.🥳
Don't forget to comment and vote as it keeps me motivated.😌😌😌