five

AGE: 16
WARNINGS: alcohol, weed, smoking
WORD COUNT: 1667

so i got wasted like all my potential

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"Mom! I don't have any dresses that fit me anymore, can we please go shopping?" I ask Taylor.

My Christmas prom is tonight, and I've lost some weight so my dresses don't fit anymore. This is all very last-minute, which stresses me out.

"Didn't we buy you a dress last year?" Taylor replies with a confused look on her face.

"We did but it doesn't fit anymore, can we please just go to the mall quickly? I have to be at my friends house at 4." I tell her.

"Love there will be paparazzi, remember what happened last time?"

The paparazzi kept pushing me over, and I ended up having a panic attack. Now I don't want to go to the mall anymore.

With my mom being the top global artist, everywhere we go there's paparazzi. I don't know how I'm not blind yet.

"Okay now I don't want to go anymore." I say sadly

Taylor obviously feels bad, but she knows that panic attack was the worst one I've ever had, and she doesn't want it to happen again.

"I've got some dresses, let's go try them on!" She smiles.

✩₊˚.⋆

After an hour, we finally found one of her dresses that fits me perfectly. She wore it to the VMAS party this year. I'm lucky we have the same size, or at least almost.

I put the dress in my bag, along with a bottle of vodka we bought earlier. My mom obviously has suspicions that we're drinking tonight, as we're meeting up an hour before prom starts.

"Y/N, I know you're drinking tonight, please know your limits and call me if you want me to come pick you up." She tells me and hugs me as I get out the car.

"I will mama, thank you for dropping me off I love you!" I blow a kiss as she drives off and walk up to the front door and ring the bell.

My friend, Maeve, opens the door and hugs me. She's my best friend, and we have so much in common that we got close within a week.

"I missed you! Come in." She says smiling and takes my hand to pull me inside.

✩₊˚.⋆

After an hour, we've put on our dresses, done our makeup and made a lot of TikTok's. We get in the car, and Maeve's mother drives us to school.

Unlike my mom, Maeve's mother definitely doesn't know we're drinking, so she dropped us off at school.

We watch hee car drive off and start walking to where we're meeting up with our friend group.

"Fucking hell these heels are absolutely killing me I can't deal." Maeve says and I agree, laughing.

"Please how are we meant to survive the entire night dancing on these!" I complain.