seven

AGE: 15
WARNINGS: abuse, violence, blood
WORDS: 1463

love you to the moon and to saturn

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Y/N'S POV:

No matter what I do, it's not enough. My dad hates me. Ever since my mom died, he became different. It started with his grief, he'd ignore me for days on end. I was grieving too, I needed my father, but he was too busy drinking away his problems.

His grief somehow turned into massive anger issues. I would get thrown against the wall, kicked at full force, punched in the face and get objects thrown at my head.

What did I do to deserve this? I think as he slaps me across my face, leaving a red mark. "YOU BITCH! I told you to take out the trash by the time I got home. What's it still doing here?!" He screams those words right into my face. Lately he's been getting angry at every single thing I do, or don't do.

I look at the floor with tears streaming down my face. "Huh?! Speak up!" He spits in my face. I can smell he's been drinking again.

"Sorry, I was doing my schoolwork." I say quietly.

He grabs me by my hoodie and throws me against the kitchen counter. I could swear I heard something crack, was it my bone?

He throws a bottle of beer against the wall right above me. It shatters into pieces and one manages to slash right across my cheek, leaving a deep cut.

Blood seeps from the cut as I run upstairs in quite a lot of pain. I might've broken a few ribs.

I put on a hoodie and sweatpants, grab my shoes and jacket and sneak down the stairs just to find him passed out on the couch.

I run out of the house, I run and run until I get dizzy.

I enter the first alleyway I see and sit down against a brick wall. I shiver, it's quite cold as it's December.

— Time skip: 3 days

All I've done is sit here. I haven't gotten up, I haven't eaten or drank anything. I feel like shit, both physically and mentally. There is dried blood all over my face, a bruised mark of my dads hand, and my chest hurts, badly.

My sobs fill the quiet alleyway. I curl myself up in a ball, I bring my knees up to my chest and rest my head on my knees as I sob my heart out.

I suddenly hear a voice and immediately flinch. I look around to see a blonde haired woman standing behind me.

I take a good look at her only to realise seconds later that she is the Taylor Swift.

TAYLORS POV:

It's rare that I go on a walk because of paparazzi, but I just needed to clear my head. As I'm walking, I hear loud sobbing coming from an alleyway. My curiosity got me to go see where it's coming from.

I see a girl, all curled up just crying. She's covered in dirt and bruises. She has a massive mark on her face that looks like a handprint, and not to forget, a cut that has not been cleaned up at all. There's dried up blood and the wound is definitely infected. This poor girl, I wonder what happened.

"Oh my god, are you alright?" I say. She didn't hear or see me coming because she flinched
and there's tears still streaming down her face.

"You're Taylor Swift." she chokes out.

Right yes. Sometimes I forget I'm famous, but right now I hope this won't scare her off, I just want to help her.

Y/N'S POV: