Chapter 1

An alarm was thrown at the window by none other than Porsche Pachara Kittisawad, he dislikes morning very much but he has to wake up early to finish his paintings that need to be submitted in the afternoon, Porsche lives in a two-story house that ...

An alarm was thrown at the window by none other than Porsche Pachara Kittisawad, he dislikes morning very much but he has to wake up early to finish his paintings that need to be submitted in the afternoon, Porsche lives in a two-story house that his parents left for him. He goes do his daily routine and decides to text his friend Kim just to update him about what's happening on his day. While texting Kim his cat Xiaki keeps meowing at him when he decides to pick up the cat, xiaki runs towards his room and follows him, he notices fresh roses in his mother's favourite vase that is placed beside his bed.

Porsche was puzzled as he saw the fresh flowers on the vase because he remembered yesterday there were no flowers on that vase, but Porsche decided to let it be since the flowers were so beautiful, but little did he know someone was watching him through a small camera that is placed in every corner of his house.

A loud knock was heard from every room of the house, and Porsche rushed to open the door.

"Hello, Tem! Did you bring what I asked?" Porsche said as he opened the door so that his classmate Tem could go inside. "Of course, I even double it so that you won't run out of that colour" Tem replied as he put his things on the couch and they went to the art room of Porsche. "Thank you so much, Tem! I love you, you know" Porsche said while giving Tem a hug and playful saying I love you to his friend. After the short greetings, they went to the art room that is located in the basement.

"You know, Porsche, I still can't believe you have a large art room inside of your damn house," Tem said as he keep looking around and admiring all the paintings and sculptures that Porsche did, and Porsche just gives him a Cheshire cat smile.

After they finished their artwork, Tem decided to go first and said his goodbyes to Porsche because he had things to do before going to class. Porsche went to prepare himself for his class this afternoon.

A man staring darkly at the TV suddenly throw his glass of whiskey and then shattered to pieces, "How dare that little cat of mine saying I love you to that fucking guy! Just wait my little cat, I will punish you well!" said darkly by the mysterious man.

"Oi Porsche! I'm glad you're not late" "Oh, shut up Jom, I should be the one saying those words to you!" Porsche immediately replied smacking his friend Jom. "You know, Jom, I sometimes thought to myself why am I even friends with you, we are in different departments," Porsche said to Jom who is business-eating Porsche takeout. "Always eating, hays," Porsche thought as he decided to go to his room since Jom is an engineering major.

Porsche goes inside his room and immediately goes to his place to prepare all his things as their Professor starts her class, Porsche keeps looking at the chair beside him because Tem is still not arriving for their art class. "Gosh Tem, where are you!" he keeps repeating those words in his head as he keeps looking at the door, the chair beside him, and the professor who is listing the artworks that they need to submit next month. He was distracted for 2 whole hours. After the class is finished, he immediately contacts Tem and it ends up being no Tem picking up the phone. "Tem! Where are you, I'm worried" Porsche said as he kept pacing back and forth inside their classroom, he let his classroom go first and waited for Tem's shadow to appear so that the both of them could catch up with their classmates. An hour passed there's no Tem appeared, he decided to go home and wait for Tem to call him.

The next morning, Porsche decided to call Tem again "Tem, you idiot, do you know how worried I am!" he said but an unfamiliar voice was heard on the other side of the call, "Hello, is this Mr Porsche?" the person asks, "Yes, who's this, why Tem's phone is in you?" Porsche replied, "Well, I found your friend lying at the back ally of my shop and brought him here at the hospital", "Is he okay? does he need something?" Porsche asked panicking because his best friend was at the hospital he immediately packed his things and then went to the hospital, "which hospital did you bring my friends to?" " Okay, I'm coming!" after the stranger said the location of the hospital, Porsche immediately rushed his car in the direction of the hospital.