Chapter 5

Porsche went inside his house after what happened earlier in Tem's house, he was in deep thought when he saw that all his things were scattered on the floor, and all the paintings he hung were all damaged

Porsche went inside his house after what happened earlier in Tem's house, he was in deep thought when he saw that all his things were scattered on the floor, and all the paintings he hung were all damaged. "So you are the son of Lorenzo Mattia Bernardi," said by the voice in the shadow hiding, Porsche was scared and trembling, "You're beautiful just like your ancestors, too bad that gorgeous face you have will be ruined by me," the man said slowly coming out in the shadow, "wh... who ar...are you?" Porsche asked while trembling making him stutter, "Well, I'm Alonzo Gutierrez the heir of a Mexican mafia gang" Alonzo said while grinning at the sight of the boy trembling. The last time Porsche remembers before he blocks out is when Alonzo orders his men to burn the house.

The news of a house being burned down spread in Thailand, Tem was grieving the sudden death of his best friend and brother. Vegas didn't take the news too well, he blamed himself for the boy he loved for 5 years, he asked his men what happened, and why did they not secure Porsche's safety. The group Pete went to check Porsche in his house but the only thing they found was that the house burned to the ground, they tried to go in but the fire was just too much, they failed to protect the boy their Boss ever loved.

The people who love Porsche grieve, his friends, classmates, schoolmates and family, especially Tem, he was depressed the whole week of Porsche's funeral, he still can't believe it, he should've chased Porsche when he walked out of the house, he blamed his self since that day.

Alonzo Gutierrez is now smiling widely at the precious prize he discovered in Thailand, the one and only heir of the powerful Italian mafia is now in his hands being tortured, he laughs darkly like there's no tomorrow, "How's the new pet?" Alonzo said looking down at the naked boy in the cell, he's damaged and his face is beyond recognised but his eyes are the only thing that stands out because of how deep blue it is, Porsche has the eyes of his father.

"Tsk tsk, you are now dirty, who would accept a dirty boy like you? hmm?" Alonzo mocked the suffering boy who was now crying and begging him to let him go. Porsche finally knows who he is, and what family he belongs to, and he knows that he still has a relative left, he wishes every night that someone will rescue him from this hellish place.

Alonzo returned from one of his meetings about the problem he suddenly faced and went directly to the room where the beauty was being held captive. Porsche on the other hand is enduring all the bruises he received that day from his torturers, he is startled when the man he didn't want to see suddenly bolts the door open and goes straight in his direction, and grabs his hair to look at the monster who he labelled after what he experience in this hellhole of a house, "Do you know why I killed your parents? because they in my way to finally becoming the new head of Bernardi but that old man chose no one as his successor after your father Lorenzo decided to leave the clan and live peacefully with his wife, the one fucking day when that old man knew he will having a grandchild named Porsche Niccolo Bernardi, and he names him as his heir. That's why I slaughtered your parents for taking revenge for ruining my way to become the head of the family. Just because my mother is a mistress he will not name me his heir, I'M HIS FUCKING FIRST BORN FOR GOD SAKES, NOT THAT BASTARD FATHER OF YOURS! indeed he was a legitimate child so all the fortune would go to him. After I killed your parents I built the Gutierrez clan and cut ties with that excuse for a father!" Alonzo bangs the head of his nephew on the concrete wall until he bleeds.

"And you know what's funny? this dear uncle of yours will do things inhumane to you!" after Alonzo said those words, he started to undress and made Porsche start to move backwards until his back hit the cold concrete, Alonzo grabbed his arms and yanked him onto the bed and start to do disgusting things to him, he tried to fight the man who is in top of him until he couldn't take it anymore and give up, he lost his hope, he was a damaged good, he's hurt by the sudden truth this man who is his uncle by blood, he's angry at the world being unfair to him.

He found his excuse of an uncle lying next to him looking vulnerable, he found this opportunity to avenge his parents.

After he passed out of exhaustion he dreamed about the two most important people in his life "Dad? Mom? Are you here to get me?" Porsche said running towards the people he longed to be with, and he hugged them tightly like there was no tomorrow, "No, Silly, We want you to fight and meet your grandpa, you've been asking before how you want to play with your grandpa, right?" his mother said, caressing his son's hair, "but, Mom, I want to be with you two" he insists looking up at his mother and father, "how will you avenge us when your dead? how will you protect the people you care about?" his father replied, "just remember that we love you so much" his mother said while tears starts to fall in his mother and father's beautiful faces. He started to shout as he saw his parents go out of his reach and then he woke up next to the man who defiled him.

Seeing his uncle's face, his mind started to come up with ideas about how he would kill him until he saw a gun on the bedside table beside his uncle, he slowly got up not to wake the sleeping man, when he got a hold of the gun, he straddles the sleeping man and aims the gun in his forehead before the man could wake up, a gunshot made its way to his forehead making all the guards run upstairs to their master but end up seeing the sight of their boss getting killed.

And the war has began.