Chapter 3

Days have passed, and Tem is healing from what happened to him last month, Porsche is back to his usual self, finishing his paintings and sculpture assignments that need to be passed next week

Days have passed, and Tem is healing from what happened to him last month, Porsche is back to his usual self, finishing his paintings and sculpture assignments that need to be passed next week. Tem's getting worried for Porsche since his discharged from the hospital last month, having thoughts about Porsche getting beaten by some black-suited men in an ally, but Porsche reassured him that he will be fine and nothing bad will happen to him.

Porsche went to Tem's workplace with Xiaki his cat, He spotted Tem entertaining a customer, so he went to sit at the further back of the shop where he could have a great view of the car passing the shop. When Tem found him, he immediately went inside the kitchen since he already knew what Porsche's favourite is, he asked for a break then Mr Kevin gladly allowed him to have a break.

"Po, here's your favourite" Tem said surprising Porsche who was busy sketching, "God, Tem, stop doing that, you're making Xiaki scared" Porsche said looking at Tem and sitting xiaki on the table who was in his lap the whole time, "What are you doing here, Po?" Tem asked while rubbing Xiaki's belly, "I just want to visit where you work since I don't have anything to do" Porsche said then started eating his carbonara, "Then, I have something to tell you" Tem said looking nervous for Porsche reaction. 

Tem is scared and has been thinking about this decision of his for a long time but is afraid to tell Porsche, "I'm going to change departments" Tem said while closing his eyes, "That's good, Tem, I know you're just in art department because you afraid of me being alone, I'm fine with it though, just follow your dreams" Porsche said smiling at Tem's decision and feeling proud of him. "Thank you, po!" Tem said then hugged Porsche, "If you need me just look for me in the business department, okay?" Tem said and Porsche just nodded as his answer, finishing his carbonara, they enjoyed each other's company until Tem's break was finished and Porsche decided to go home.

"Arm, Khun Vegas called us to go back to the minor," Pol said starting the car since they had already made sure that Porsche arrived at his house safe and sound.

Vegas watching the huge monitor in his office with his eyes full of lust and hunger, he's been watching Porsche taking a shower, but his watching session was disturbed by his cousin Tankhun who decided to pester me about Porsche. "What is it that you want, Tankhun?" Vegas annoyingly said, "I want to meet this Porsche guy you always asked Pete to look after!" Tankhun said making himself comfortable with the loveseat inside Vegas's office, "NO!" Vegas replied. Tankhun made it his game today to know who Porsche is by threatening his bodyguard Pete.

Pete, Arm, and Pol are taking their break at the training ground of the Theerapanyakun clan, "PETEEEEEEE!" Tankhun shouted at the entrance of the minor when he spotted Pete sparring with Big and he marched in Pete's direction looking angry. "Yes, Khun? Do you need anything?" Pete said looking directly into his boss's eyes, "I want you to tell me who this Porsche guy is, Pete!" Tankhun firmly said, "But, Khun-" "No buts, Pete, this is an order, follow me to my room!" Tankhun cuts off Pete and goes to his room with Pete tailing him from behind who is now wearing his work clothes. "Now Pete, tell me what kind of person this Porsche guy that my dear cousin keeps ordering you to look after? Hmm," Tankhun asked demandingly. Pete was contemplating whether not to tell Tankhun or just face Khun Vegas' punishment for defying his order, minutes later Pete said what Tankhun needed to know about Porsche, and it now looked like he had a plan in mind, which made Pete worried for Porsche.

Porsche is on his way to the university when a car suddenly stops in front of him two men get out and ask him to come with them but Porsche declines and goes to continue walking to the university but the men grab his wrist and cover his nose and mouth and then he blocks out.

Porsche finds himself in a colourful room with many pictures of the man who is responsible for abducting him, "Ah, finally you're awake" A man descends the stairs with a funny outfit, "Who... who are you? why did you kidnap me?" Porsche said trembling with fear causing him to stutter, "Oh, Dear, you don't have to be afraid of me, I just want to see who's responsible for stealing my dear cousin's cold-blooded monster's heart... and by the way, I'm Tankhun Theerapanyakun" the man confidently said. "then you're not gonna hurt me?" Porsche asked and Tankhun nodded in his answer, "By the way, how's the cousin you talk about? Porsche asked again because he was very clueless about who this person was talking about, "Nothing, Porsche" Tankhun said while sitting beside Porsche, they chitchatted for many hours about Porsche's passion for arts and Tankhun decided to drop off Porsche to his house.

Porsche was still shocked and confused about who Tankhun was and what his connection to him was. When Vegas heard the news of Tankhun meeting his Porsche he was angry and went to look for him and found him in his own house watching K-drama, he beat Tankhun until he's covered in his blood, "DO YOU KNOW! WHAT YOU DID CAN PUT PORSCHE IN A SERIOUS AND DANGEROUS POSITION!" Vegas shouted echoing the entire house. Tankhun is lying weak looking at Vegas not saying a word, he knows deep well what would happen if he disobeyed his cousin's order not to let Porsche into the mafia world. He just accepts the blows his cousin throws at him. After an hour of beating Tankhun, Vegas stopped and looked at his cousin lastly then went off to finish his pile of unfinished paper works

 After an hour of beating Tankhun, Vegas stopped and looked at his cousin lastly then went off to finish his pile of unfinished paper works

Author's Note:

Sorry to disappoint you, my story is about vegasporsche, maybe soon I'll try making a kinnporsche or vegaspete story. I'm super delulu of my ghostship vegasporsche. I'm in my delulu era <<333