Chapter 2

When Porsche found a spot to park his car, he immediately rushed inside and asked the receptionist the name of his friend

When Porsche found a spot to park his car, he immediately rushed inside and asked the receptionist the name of his friend. A nurse guided him to his friend's ward, and there Tem lying with many tubes attached to him, "Ahh, you're here!" said the man who answered the call but Porsche was still facing Tem, "What happened to him? why is he in that state?" Porsche asked slowly approaching Tem and holding his left hand, caressing it. "I don't know, I just happened to go in my shop back ally to throw some garbage and found him lying beside the bins soaked with his blood" the man explained, "by the way, I didn't get your name mister?" Porsche asked still at Tem's side watching every bruise that covered his face and body, "I'm Kevin, the boss of Tem where he works" "Thank you, Mr Kevin, for bringing him here!" he said bowing Kevin who was still standing by the door, "No need for that, Porsche, I should be going I have a shop to open, Nice to meet you" Kevin said saying his goodbyes then went off.

"What happened to you, Tem? I should text Jom about you being here in the hospital" he said, getting his phone and telling Jom to come here. "Hey, I'm here, What happened to him?" Jom asked he arrived at the room, and Porsche told Jom what happened and who brought Tem here to the hospital. The both of them decide to take turns taking care of Tem.

1 week passed, and Tem woke up and felt disoriented by the surroundings, found Porsche sleeping with his head on the bed. Tem slightly touches Porsche's head, causing the sleeping boy to wake up and now is looking at him with teary eyes, "Why are you crying, Po?" Tem asked and slowly sat himself up, Porsche just looked at him and hugged him then started crying later on. Tem comforted the inconsolable boy in his arms, all Tem could think was who those black-suited men were and why they were threatening him and beating me until I bled.

After an hour of comforting and sweet talking to Porsche, Tem finds him sleeping with a red nose and cheeks, He and Porsche are like siblings, he takes care of Porsche since the boy is naive sometimes and an orphan at that. He's like a father figure of Porsche, he is always the one the boy runs to if he's having a hard time, and always the one who has been there since their pre-school days. Tem's mom adopted Porsche after his parents died in an accident.

(Tem's POV)

When Porsche reached the age of 20, Mom handed the atm and the house to him since it belonged to the only son of the Kittisawat, Aunt Namphueng and Uncle Anurak were so kind and always let me play with Porsche. Before I was always at Porsche to admire them because of how beautiful they looked, and Porsche got the gorgeous face of his father and mother that's why there are so many people coming after him and it became my role to chase them away.

When we entered college, Mom decided to live in the countryside with my grandparents, I still lived in our one-storey house that is near Porsche house, so that I could easily check him if he was okay.

I decided to call Mom and check them up to see if they were okay, "Hello, Mom, are y'all okay in there?" I asked,  "Oh, hello, my dear son, we okay here, why? By the way, how's Porsche and you doing?" Mom replied, "We're okay Mom, I just want to know that you, Dad, Grandpa, and Grandma are okay," I said, "Oh, dear, we all are good here, you and Po should take good care of yourselves in there, Okay!" Mom said, "Yes, Mom, I should hang up, I'll deliver what you said to Porsche, Bye!" I said before hanging up the call.

An hour has passed, and Porches wakes up beside Tem who is reading a book he found in the drawer."Tem, you're awake!" Porsche said slowly getting out of bed, "Of course, you woke me up with you crying and clinging to me" I jokingly said to Porsche who was now brushing from embarrassment, "I'm sorry about that, I just dreamed of you dead in my arms" he said while looking so cute playing with the ends of his cardigan, "Oh, Po, I will never leave you, I promise that!" I said reassuring him that I would stay by his side forever, gesturing to come sit on the bed with me and hug him tight and whisper "I promise to protect you!".

(Author's POV)

Days passed, and Tem was discharged from the hospital. Tem rants about how he dislikes Jom looking after him because he always eats the foods Porsche brings for him, the three are on the way to Yok's restaurant to celebrate Tem's being discharged from the hospital.

1 week ago, Inside a huge minor in the middle of the forest in Thailand, a group of suited men went to the basement to report to their boss the work that was assigned to them, "Did you finish the job I asked?" said by the man who is shirtless and covered with sweat and blood, "Sorry, Khun we failed to kill the guy, Mr Porsche is always with him day and night at the hospital, and we also found out that guy is very close to Mr Porsche if we kill him Mr Porsche will be heartbroken" one of the black-suited men said hoping that his reason will be agreed by his Boss. "Hmm, you're right Arm, He will be heartbroken if that guy Tem dies, Okay, just keep an eye on Porsche as always and report to me after!" the man said, "By the way, how's the deal with the Italians that my dear cousin handles?" he asked, "It went well, Khun, Khun Kinn will be back in Thailand next week" Arm answered, "Good to know, off y'all go except for Pete, I have a job for you to do" he ordered.

"Pete, I want you to clean the mess and throw that bastard to the Chao Phraya River!" the man ordered and went to clean himself from all the sweat and blood, Pete picked up the dead body, carefully putting the body in the car trunk and drives to the location of the said river and throws the body with rocks making the body submerged on the bottom of the river.

"Oi Pete!" Arm called, "What!" Pete shouted, "How can Khun Porsche and Khun Vegas be matched? you know, I pity Khun Porsche if ever they end up together" Arm said, imagining what would happen, "I don't know, Arm, Khun Porsche looks like a rabbit that will be easily eaten, if he enters this minor, he will look like a prey ready to be eaten by this people in here" Pete said taking out a stick of cigarette and lighting it.

Author's Note

Let's imagine Porsche being small like 5'6, wala'y magbuot kay akua ning story hahaha.