Chapter 11

Derek's POV:

She was strong, stronger than I thought she would be. Her father had trained her well, she stood there ready for battle, her face bruising quickly. She was rusty, she wasn't protecting herself like she should be, she was too focused on the fight and not on protecting herself. We would have to work on that.

"Your stance is great, your movements fast, hits strong but you're not protecting yourself. You need to be aware of your surroundings, you may be strong, but you won't be able to hold your own if you can't protect yourself." I said, as I prepared to attack again.

She was ready, meeting me blow for blow, blocking most of my shots but not all of them. My fist connected with her jaw, the force whipping her head to the side. She wiped her lip and smiled before coming back at me, her wolf now fighting with her. We went blow for blow, both taking hits and returning them, before she attacked full force throwing her body towards me and slamming me to the ground. Her claws at my neck as she straddled me. She had won that round and fought hard. A force to be reckoned with when her wolf was fighting along side her. She was strong, her eyes now a golden yellow showing her wolf was near. I felt my dick twitch at the look she was giving me. She stood up, a look of triumph in her eyes, as she reached her hand down to me and pulled me up.

"Damn girl!" Jamie said with eyes wide.

"Yeah, she is stronger than I thought." I said rubbing the back of my neck, proud that my mate had put me on my ass, but ashamed she had done it in front of my sister.

Thankfully no one else in the pack was here to see it, or I would never hear the end of it. An Alpha getting his ass handed to him by his Luna, I would be the talk of all the packs.

"I told you I used to train with my father." She said with a chuckle.

That smile and laugh melting my heart and sending waves of warmth through my body. She was a force to be reckoned with, beautiful and strong, stubborn and strong willed. She was going to make an amazing Luna. My wolf puffed his chest out in pride. I thanked the moon goddess for sending me such an amazing mate.

"That you did. Your fighting doesn't need fixing, it won't hurt you to train a little, but you need to focus on protecting yourself. That's where you are weak. Once we really got into it, you were doing much better, but still not where I prefer you to be." I said as we headed into the house.

"Sounds good. I would like to start tomorrow if that's okay. I really just want to shower and get something to eat right now."

"I agree with you there. Head on up and I'll meet you downstairs and we can head to dinner. There are somethings we need to talk about as well."

I watched her as she headed to her room. Her body was so perfect. She had curves in all the right places, she was shaped like an hourglass. Her ass was round and plump, her waist thin with love handles that made me drool, her breast looked like they would fit perfectly in my hands. She was like a goddess. Her long golden curls flowing down her back, as she took her hair out and shook it. My wolf growled as she turned, giving me a grin before disappearing down the hall.

She was going to be trouble. One that was going to drive both me and my wolf wild.