Chapter 16

Bella's POV:

Something felt off. I couldn't shake it no matter how hard I tried. My wolf was on edge, ready to push through at any time, and the smell of blood filled my nose,

I grabbed my coat and headed down the hall to figure out what was going on. As I approached the stairs, there was Marina standing with her arms crossed her his chest, leaning up against the wall. When she saw me, she pushed off the wall and came stomping towards me.

"He's mine. So, keep your filthy hands off him." She growled out, sticking her finger in my face.

"Actually, he is mine. He is my mate, the moon goddess paired us together. You are nothing." I said, smacking her finger out of the way.

"He will never be yours!" she yelled slamming me against the wall.

"Get your hands off me before I break them." I growled out, letting my wolf come forward. I wasn't an official pack member yet, so attacking her could cause some issues, but if she didn't get her hands off me, I was going to rip her head off.

"I'd like to see you make me you filthy rogue whore!" she yelled.

I head butted her in the nose, causing blood to burst out across her face and my forehead. She squealed, grabbing her face and backing away.

"I told you to get your hands off me." I growled out, my wolf scratching at me to let her out so she could have a piece of this bitch who dared touch us.

"You're gonna pay for that!" she yelled before rushing towards me.

I jumped out of the way, dodging her fist and grabbing the back of her head, slamming it off the wall. She turned around quickly, elbowing me in the face before turning and punching me in the ear.

I grabbed her fist as she went to swing again, squeezing and feeling the bones crush in my hand before hitting her with an uppercut, sending her through the air and into the wall. The impact didn't keep her down long, she got to her hands and knees and tackled me, both of us rolling down the stairs. We landed with a thud. Both standing up, she wiped the blood from her face, while I popped my shoulder back into place.

"Fine, you want to fight bitch, lets fight!" I growled out before lunging at her.

We went blow for blow, she was strong, but I was stronger. She kicked me in the stomach, making me bend over before kneeing me in the face. Derek was right, I really needed to work on protecting myself more. I thought as I dodged her next attack, doing a back flip in the air over her and landing on my feet.

She growled out before shifting and lunging towards me again, teeth bared. She wasn't out for a fight; she was out for blood. I grinned before lunging towards her, shifting in mid-air and grabbing her neck, flinging her into the wall.

She stood back up, growled and launched herself at me, our teeth smacking together as we fought. I let my guard down for a second, giving her the chance to sink her teeth into my thigh, earning a yelp from me before I jerked loose from her mouth and kicked her in the face. I didn't want to kill her, but she was giving me no choice. She wasn't backing down.

I attacked again, letting my wolf have full control and watched as she sank her teeth into her neck pinning her to the ground.

The Lost LunaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara