-- 🆂ᵘᵍᵃʳ 🅷ᵒⁿᵉʸ 🅸ᶜᵉᵈ 🆃ᵉᵃ --

-- N --

I paced the pod, lashing my tail worriedly. My head was racing with thoughts about Cyn. Why was she here? Was she doing something to the Workers, and potentially me and J? Is she safe? What's going to happen? J was just swinging back and forth upside down while hanging on her tail. "You seem worried." She said flatly, and I turned my head and pouted at her. "No really, I'm actually really well and okay right now." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"I know we can find a solution to this fiasco, so don't get your tail twisted." J said, rolling her eyes back. I stopped pacing and sighed. "You're right." I said. "Exactly. So calm down, and maybe take a break for once. We'll figure this out once we have the right clues, but nothing has to be rushed. Cyn's not doing anything yet, and if we keep messing around, our trail will run cold. Best wait until she's more of a problem." J said, and shut herself down to sleep.

I got a message from Uzi on the ring and opened it up carefully as to not wake up J. "Hey N. I kinda have an issue here. Can you come over?" Her message read. "On my way!" I replied, and stepped out the pod. I threw a blanket over me so I wouldn't burn in the sun.

Once I arrived at the colony, I knocked carefully on Door 1, as Uzi called it. A Worker Drone with a red helmet and white eyes opened it slightly to see who knocked. "AH! What're you doing here?" The Worker Drone said, flinching and stepping back. "Hold on! I swear I'm not here for genocide. Please let me in." I pleaded. The Worker Drone narrowed his eyes, but shrugged and opened the door so I can enter. "Thanks." I said, and ran off towards the direction of Uzi's house.

I tried to remember the little code that was at the side of the door. A-1, wasn't it? I finally found the correct one and peeked through the window on the door. From what I can tell, Uzi was yelping and throwing things at something. It was fire! But it wasn't any regular fire. It was purple and had an eery glow. It didn't seem to burn anything, but it was reaching for Uzi when it got close. I knew that Uzi's parents weren't home, so I knocked on the door hoping Uzi would hear.

Uzi noticed me and tapped a button on a remote that was nearby, causing the door to slide open quicker then Uzi was flinching away from the fire. "N! So glad you're here. So I was just writing on a piece of paper about what to do with Cyn, and then the entire thing got caught on fire. I didn't even have anything that would start such a mess! Can you help me put this out?" She said nervously, climbing onto a couch. I switched out my hand for a fire extinguisher and sprayed the fire. It started to simmer, and then all that was left was some white foam with hints of purple. The foam gradually disappeared, and everything was back to normal.

Uzi sighed in relief and hugged me. "Thanks, N. Really grateful." She said, and kissed me on the cheek. I did the same to her, and I left the house. Thankfully everything was okay. But Cyn was still a problem. Had she created the fire? I was thinking about that all on the way home.