-- Questioning --

-- UZI --

I was really relieved N put out the fire. A little strange as to why my house didn't even have a fire extinguisher. I put everything back into place and went into my room. I was thinking about Cyn all the time. There was just something about that fire that wasn't normal. She was the one who could have caused it, I'm sure.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see my parents. "Hey Uzi!" My mom said, waving. "We heard something was going on here. Is everything okay?" My dad, Khan asked. "Everything's okay! No issues here." I said. Secretly I was lying. There was something going on, but it wasn't just the fire. 

I asked my parents if I could go outside for a bit, and they said yes. "Just be careful." My mom said. I assured them that I'd be okay and left. When I stepped outside, I immediately set my direction towards Cyn's pod. My only choice left was to confront her myself. It would be dangerous, but I would try anyway.

When I reached my destination, I knocked on the pod's door. My breath was still and I was nervous on what would happen. Cyn opened the door and flinched so hard at my sight that she tripped and fell.  "Oh, it's you!" She said, getting up. "I didn't think you'd say hello. Considering you are, perhaps, scared of me?"

"What are you here for?" I questioned. "Sigh, I am just here because I want to meet the other Drones. The Solver is gone, and I'm half-dead. Somehow I got a member of JCJenson to let me go to Copper 9." Cyn answered, raising her hands as a form of "I come in peace". 

"Not the answer I was expecting, but okay." I said. "So that's why you're here? For socializing? Not the type of Cyn I heard about." Cyn rolled her eyes at the comment. "Are Drones spreading rumors about me? Yes, I blew up Earth, and yes, I started a massacre, but could one little Drone do that without the Solver? Nope. Am I really a threat?" She reasoned. "You blew up EARTH?" I yelped, stepping back.

"Oh, N didn't tell you? Oh well. I must be going now. Goodbye." Cyn shut the door and I was just standing in front of a door. "What the HECK was that?" I muttered, leaving. I went home still thinking about Cyn. I still thought about her being a threat, since I knew that in every story a villain will act nice just to continue their master plan more efficiently. Maybe I shouldn't rely on fantasies as my guide though.