-- Okay Then --

-- N --

The night after the fire incident, I was heading out to meet with Uzi. I wanted to talk to her about Cyn, and what we discovered when J used her hologram device to see how Cyn would react. J kept insisting that she would have to tag along with me, since the three of us could figure it out easier. I kept telling her no and no, because it would reveal the location of Uzi's hideout camp.

"Just tell Uzi that we should meet up here, by the pod. Isn't that way easier?" J suggested. I was tired and that felt like the best option, so I said yes and notified Uzi about it. She sent a reply with "Alright, then. On my way!". After half an hour of waiting, Uzi showed up. "Sorry I took so long, my parents are very hard to slip past." She said.

J stood up from the chair she was sitting on. "So we go up to Cyn's pod and then what? Just talk to her?" She said. Uzi shakes her head. "I actually did that, earlier today. I went to Cyn and confronted her, you could say." She said. I jumped up from where I was sitting. "You what?! Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" I said rapidly. Uzi snickered. "No, I'm okay. Cyn was actually pretty.. friendly. Did nothing at all."

Me and J looked at eachother. "That was like the hologram that we sent. Cyn didn't do anything to it." J whispered to me. We looked back at Uzi, who had her hand up to her chin in a thinking expression. Then she spoke. "Maybe J's idea is good. We talk to Cyn one final time, verify that she's safe, and boom, no problem." 

So me, J, and Uzi flew over to the pod (well, Uzi didn't fly, she rode on my back.) and when we landed, the pod wasn't there! I was confused and looked around. Uzi hopped off my back and began searching the area. J landed and lashed her tail impatiently. "The pod couldn't have flown away. It was crashed and was in no way of working." She said. I tilted my head at her. "How do you know that?" I asked. J shrugged. "Tessa told me when we were going to Copper 9 after I was cloned. She saw your pod from the distance and said it was 'super not okay looking.'"

Uzi called us to go towards where she was kneeling on the ground. There was a small little paper nailed to a tree she was next to. "Check this out." She said, and took the paper down and began to read it. "Dear Worker Drones, I hope this note is findable. I am very pleased with how you reacted to my arrival, and I hope we meet again soon. I am no harm to you and I never was. Please consider this as a friendly goodbye. - Cyn."

I took the note and scanned it briefly. "So she just left? Really?" I said. Uzi nodded. "I guess she was right about being here just to socialize." She said, J looked confused. "I can't believe it. Guess she wasn't a threat after all." J said, pacing.

I nailed the note back to the tree. "So I guess we're done here?" I said. Both J and Uzi nodded. Then Uzi glanced up at the sky. "It'll be daytime soon. We better get back home." She said. J smiled and said "Alright then." and then took off into the air.

"Bye Uzi." I said, smiling at her. "Cya next time, N." She said back.