Chapter 3- The Broken Home

Chase's P.O.V (Point of View)

     After Osta and I ditched school to lay in the meadow like field we went to the mall, which by the way was a long ride on a skate board if case you didn't know.  We looked around the place then sat in the food court for a good half an hour because we were tired and felt like being lazy teenagers.  We were on our way back when I heard a long sigh and looked at Osta who was putting a hand to his forehead.  "What is it?  Is something bothering you?"

"No, well... maybe.  Nevermind just forget about it."

"Come on, I know somethings wrong it's no use bottling it up."

 "It's just... I don't know I- um..."

"Osta, it's okay.  Just say what's on your mind."

"I have to go home."  

       That simple sentence was enough to make me cringe  "What!?"  I shouted but not as loud as I did in my head.  I knew this was coming but I just didn't want to accept it "Don't.  Nevermind I change my mind, don't talk about it."

"But-"

"No, Osta.  No.  I don't want to hear it.  Stop talking." I didn't want to make a scene and get depressed about all this.

"Chase, even if you don't want to face it I have to go at some point.  i can't live at your place forever."  

Even if I already knew I didn't want to hear it.  Hearing Osta say those words was enough to make my heart sink a little more than it already has.  

        Later on, we got to his house that same evening and I hadn't spoken a word the whole way.  To be honest I felt guilty about treating him like this, I mean this wasn't his fault but I couldn't help being upset.  Osta knocked on the door and I stood closely behind him.  A tall, large tired stomached man opened the door with his glaring small piercing eyes looking down at Osta.  The man had black greasy hair, he wore a white stained tank-top and blue stripped jogging pants.  Too bad the guy didn't jog though, he looks like he seriously needs the weight gone.  "Oh, it's you." This guy was sadly Osta's father and was who of which i had a disgust for.  The poor excuse for a human being turned back around and went back in the house leaving the door open for Osta, ignoring me completely.  the whole place smelt of strong alcohol, marijuana and god knows what else.  Osta's mother was laid out on the couch with a flax in her hands, giggling like a hinayana.  She was buzzed out her mind if she had any.  A little boy was curled up in the corner of the living/entrance of the house room hugging himself, sniffling and crying quietly.  "Stop fucking crying you worthless piece of shit!"  Osta's father bared at the small skinny looking kid.  The little kid was none other than Lucca who was Osta's little brother.  Lucca continued to cry but harder than before.  His father was scaring the life out of him "Don't you understand me you little runt!?" 

   "He can't hear you." Osta said, his father turned his head and shot a glare at his son "He needs his hearing aids, where are they?  He is half deaf remember?"  Osta looked over to where I nodded with my head, the hearing aids were in a glass of what was most likely beer.  

"He doesn't need them!  He can hear me just fine!"

    I leaned against the wall with up leg up also against the wall.  I smirked as the guy stupidity "The only reason why he can hear you is because you're yelling like the moron you are."  Osta's dad's face was smeared in anger and my grin widened.

((Please now turn on Dance With the devils by Breaking Benjamin even if you don't like the type of music or song it will very much set the mood and what Chase is feeling.))