2.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

The party started 30 minutes ago, and you are still sitting on your bed, nervous of the room full of unknown people. You mind run miles, you don't notice Loki, walking in and sitting besides you, till he pat your shoulder, you look up at him.

"If it makes any better, I don't like it either." he mutters, looking around your new room, empty with only the usual furniture. "Just a advice, stick with someone of the team, like Lady Nat...now shall we?'' He got up and offered his arm like a gentleman.

You and Loki walk down the stairs, to where the party is happening. Walking to the bar, you sit in one of the stroll and look at the bartender. "Orange juice, pleaze" you order, your accent evident, unknown to you both, Loki has a small smile on his face, seeing you, speaking with a little confidence.

"Itz correct?" you ask him, giving him a hopeful glance, when he nods, the glance turns into a relieved one. "You are not going to learn in one day, it takes time." he reassures you, and then walks away to his brother, leaving you on the bar.

Nat walks to you, with a smirk and says. "What's going on between you two?" she asks me in russian, making your cheeks heat up. "Nothing, he just has been helping a lot...he's really a gentleman, kind and really smart" you answer, smiling and looking at your lap to hide my blush. That's when you realize what you're saying. "But he doesn't see me that way, he's just being kind, like the rest of you." you justified.

"Well, Loki normally is closed off, always grumpy and always trying to stab Thor most of the time." she explains, sipping her drink. "But forget about him now, how do you like the USA?" she asks, looking at you.

You take a sip of your juice and shrug. "I didn't see much, only the mall and the way to it..." you say, she gives you a sympathetic smile. "I promise you will see more of New York, you still need furniture in your room" she says, her voice excited.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

You spent some minutes talking with Nat, and laughing. Steve walks by and introduces you to Sam Wilson, you show him your powers.. "Really cool that thing you do with your hand" he says trying to copy your hands movements, making weird gestures, you laugh at it, genuinely .

On the other side of the room, Loki watches the interaction, a scowl on his features, the grip on his glass is tight, almost breaking, if it wasn't for Thor, who patted his brother back. "You fancy lady Y/n, don't you brother?" Thor asks his brother, with a knowing smirk, to which his brother glares at.

"I don't have the slightest clue of what you are talking about brother." Loki answers, sipping his ale that Thor took from asgard, Thor shakes his head, still smirking. "You may be the god of lies, brother, but even me, know that is a lie, You're like her, if not, you feel something for her" Thor says, which makes Loki think. It's not possible that...him, a god, feel something for a simple mortal, with or without powers. Pfft no....but what if?

Loki shakes the thought off and glances at you, who is still talking with Steve, Nat and Sam, or trying, then back at Thor with a glare. "If this ever happens, I will apologize to Stark for throwing him out of the window." he snarls at his brother. Thor offers his arm as a hand shake. "Let's make a bet? If you feel something for her till the end of this month, you'll apologize to Stark. If you don't, I'll do whatever you want." Thor offers, with a smug grin.

"Are you sure it's wise to say such words to me, brother?" Loki says, with a mischievous grin. Thor just shrugs and offers his hands, Loki grasps Tho's hands and shakes. "Deal" and that's how their bet was set.

Back to you, Tony shows you to two people, Maria Hills and James Rhodes. You talk with them a little before excusing yourself to the bar, to grab water. Thor walks to you and smiles at him, grabbing your notepad you caring with you and writing. "Hello!" you to him, he gives you a goofy smile, "how you enjoy this night, Lady Y/n" he asks you, receiving a tired smile, "i'm vine , juzt tired" you speak with a soft voice.

"Well my brother is sitting on the couches, why don't you sit by him, his presence is boring enough to make you sleep." he jokes but at the same time offers. You laugh at his joke and accept, getting up and walking towards the couches, you glance at Loki "It'z okay, if i zit here?" you ask him, with a tired expression.

He nodded and motioned to the seat beside him. "Go on, little witch." you sit beside him, and make a small sphere of purple energy smiling a little. A small butterfly, made of green mist lands on your wrist, you look up to Loki, with other butterflies, floating above his hand.

In the distance. "I bet 20, they're gonna end together" Nat says, Tony agrees with her but adds "i bet 100 bucks" sipping his drink, he looks at Thor and Clint. "No,no,no...he's just being friendly, i mean he's bored, i bet 20 against" Clint says, all smug...(A/N;i mean this is a Lokixreader for a reason)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

The rest of the party went quickly, and now only the avengers, and some friends stay like Hills,Rhodes and Cho. Everyone was sitting around the couches, you move seats and was now cuddling with Nat in one of the sits, laying your head on her chest, as Clint was questioning Thor's hammer's logic and then Thor told him to try lifting it, but Clint failed, then Tony tried, he even asked Rhodes help with his suit glove, but they also failed. Then Bruce who let out a weird yell and made things awkward, then Loki but he didn't even try. Steve almost did it but ended up failing too, Clint asked Nat to try but she says that's a question that doesn't need an answer. And then you, but you just shake your head and lay back on Nat's chest.

Thor was going about how the team was not worthy, that's when a defying screeching sound through the room, you cover your ears, Nat covering your head, seeing as you are more sensitive to this type of sound.

After some seconds, everyone heads turn towards what caused this sound, a broken bot, stanting at the entrance.

»»————- ★ ————-««

A/N: The dress you using is on top, you can change if you want.