6.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

On the quinjet with Steve and the twins, you sit in a corner, eyes closed, you trying to see and feel your family, you hear their voices, your mother talking on the phone...probably with your father.

You only can hear your mother's voice talking on the phone, saying. "It's been almost ten years zemo...she's dead...there's no way she is coming back, you need to come home, and stop looking, your son needs his father.....no, i-.....Zemo it's not like that, she was my daughter too..." she sighs and pauses, tears in her eyes.

"She wouldn't want that...she wouldn't want you draining yourself.....she will always be our princess Zemo, but-....." he hang up on her...a sob comes from her and walk closer to her you want to hug her, and tell her you're alive, and well, that you will be coming home....tears welled your eyes.

Helmut Zemo, was over the moon when he finally met you the day you were born, crying and smiling at his precious bundle of joy...since you were baby, your mother was kind and gentle, your father would always spoil you and give you candies.

He may not be so present due to his, but when he got time he would spend with you...you were a perfect family, but not everything last forever, seeing now your mother, crying and your father away trying to find you, while she is taking care of your young brother, makes you realize, that you went missing your family start to break apart...

The feeling of a hand on your back pulls you away from the void, you look up and see Wanda giving you a small smile..."they're gonna be happy seeing you again, once we stop Ultron." she says with a slight smile. You nod your head, taking a deep breath.

"How's New York?" Pietro asks you, walking over to you and Wanda, and sitting beside you. You sm9ile at him. "It's full of life, the streets are always full of people walking around, and when they call the city that never sleeps, it's because it really never sleeps." you stated in Sokovian.

The twins look at each other with smiles on their faces, excitement written on their faces. From a young age, they wanted to visit the USA. but after the tragic death of their parents, it was never the same.

"Hey, heads up, we are getting closer to the tower, once there we're gonna stop Tony." Steve announces to us.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Soon the quinjet lands, Steve's walking to the lab with you and the twins trailing behind him, Loki comes out of his room and sees the four of you walking towards Tony, he walks closer. "What in hell is going on?" he asks, eyeing the twins with furrow browns.

"They're on our side, don't worry. Where's Tony and Banner?" Steve says, making Loki turn to him. "They're both in the lab, for some reason... why?" Loki says, but an answer is not needed when he hears Wanda's thoughts.