12.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Zemo finds himself in an airport, listening to an old voice message from your mother. “He asked me again if you were going to be there. I said I wasn't sure. You should've seen his little face. Just try, okay? I…also got a missed call from an unknown number,it’s xxxxxxx(insert your phone number or a random one). just to let you know. I'm going to bed. I love you.”

Frowning Zemo ends the call. A TV news report is playing nearby was talking how bucky escaped and how Steve and Sam were missing.

Zemo eyes the TV screen. He stands in line at the departure gate. Holding a old phone, he dialed the number from the voice message and it ring two times before someone pick up. The voice on the other side of line, make Zemo feels overwhelming relief and happiness, but also confuse and angry but not at the person on the line.

“Hello, (Y/n) Zemo speaking, who is it?” you say, while packing your suit and clothes. “moye solnyshko….” Zemo whispers, shocked that his daughter is alive. Your eyes widen in recognition at the familiar ”papa..” 

Suddenly Zemo hangs up and boards the plane, feeling relief, happiness and determination to finish his objective so he could find you. You, on the other hand, are staring at your phone with a shocked face.

»»————- ★ ————-«« 

Waiting for the signal with Vision, you stand on one of the airport root tops. Thinking about how crazy this month has been since Lagos…the little voice in your brain saying it’s your fault, the scream of the victims of the explosion, the accord, and the avengers split. 

As if reading your mind, Vision put a confort hand on shoulder. You look at him anxiously. “i can't say that everything will be okay. But i hope no one dies.” you smile at his attempt of making you relax.

Seeimg everyone fighting and Cap’s team start to team up back, Vision nod to you and you both took off flying. Stopping them from getting through. Landing infront of them and listening them arguing, dread filled you, knowing what's about to happen. 

Cap look at you, taking a deep breath he speak. “you know Stark's gonna treat you like a weapon, right? You gonna be reallocated and then put into heavy supervision. They gonna wait the second you put your foot out off the line to arrest you” 

You glance at Tony then at Steve…his words seems sincere, but it's too late now. 

The fight starts and you keep your word. You make sure no one gets killed in the fight. Keeping neutral positions in the fight. After all is your only family. 

During the fight, Scott Grows bigger, Tony and Rhodes tries to deal with him, and Spiderman start to spin around his legs with his webs, but was hits when Scott start to fall.