11.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Walking around the compound looking for someone you just find Pietro on the Gym, running laps. Upon noticing you, he comes to a stop in front of you. 

“You seem troubled,” he says, panting sweat all over his body. “it's the damn accord?” you nod you head looking onto the side.

“i just feel like, i should’ve sign it. All those lifes i took…” you bite you lip, and try to hold your tears. Pietro cups your face in his hands and gives you a kiss on the forehead.

“those death, are not your fault, you tried to do what's right. It's better than not doing nothing at all. Cap and more people would have  died if you didn't hold it on your own.” he says, his voice soft, a brotherly look in his eyes. 

He pauses, before a mischievous smirk appears in his face. “now come on, give me a sweaty hug” he says while trying to wrap his arms around you.

“ew! No, get off” you giggle while pushing him playfully.

You two walk to the Rooms area, Pietro was about to enter his room when Wanda comes walking down the hall. “have you guys heard about the news?” Wanda says, approaching you both, and glancing at you two.

Both of you shakes you heads, with a concern face. Wanda take her phone and shows a news report about a bombing that killed the King of Wakanda and left multiple injures people.

“when did this happen?” you ask, thinking about Natasha. “just some hours ago” Wanda answers, you turn and walk to your  room across from Pietro's, and grab your phone. 

While going back to the twins, you dialed Natashas numbers, and put it on speaker. The three of you wait in worry for an answer from the assassin.

When she answer the three young adults breath in relief. “please tell me you okay!?” “you better be okay?!” “did you lost a limb” at the last sentence you and Wanda glared at Pietro who raise his hands in defense.

“I'm fine guys, just a scare for me. But I can't say the same for the people who were close to the window.”she answer with a small chuckle. 

“that's good, comes back as soon as you can, Nat. It's boring without you kicking our ass on training.” you joke lightly take a laugh from the red head.

“i will try, stay out of trouble you three” with that she hang up. The three shared a glance before going back to your things.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Sitting in the stool in the kitchen while eating sour belts, a anxious look on your face, on the stove, Vision glances at you, he feels concern but don't know how to express. 

Wanda walks in and they both start a conversation, but your mind wasn't focusing on it. Instead was the blame for all those deaths, even that young man who died during the Sokovia tragedy.

Suddenly the cold feeling of your mother’s and brother's death, the screams of the panicked citizens in Lagos, cries for help, and people running. The weight,  the loss, the feeling of emptiness, like, you don't know where to go or what to do. The feeling of exhaustion, emotionally drained. 

A warm hand wipes the tear that unknowingly fell from your eyes, pulling you from your thoughts. Looking up, you face Wanda, who looks both upset and confused. 

You get up and start walking away before turning to Vision and Wanda. “I'm going to bed” and with this you leave to your room. 

Sitting on your bed, you hug your knees and let the tears run down your face. You didn't have time to grief, no one aside from Loki and the twins comforted you but aside from that, you felt alone. Your father, alive but he also has zero idea you are alive.

Then this accord. Cap turning a criminal with Sam, Tony only thinks of being right with the government when he never gave shits about it. Nat agreeing with him, Bruce is missing, Thor and Loki out of world, Clint is Retired. My new family breaking apart.

While your thoughts run miles per sec, you don't notice Wanda red Wisps flowing in the run and into your temples. She's been worried about you, your mind loud and unsettling. She knows you haven't been sleeping well with nightmares and all. So she using a little trick Loki teached the both of you. A sleeping spell. Soon enough your body falls limp in the bed and your mind quiet. A dreamless sleep.

Because of that you didn't notice the commotion outside, the explosion, Clint fighting or trying to fight Vision, Wanda beating him, and Clint getting Pietro and Wanda to leave to help Cap. Clint wanted to take you, but Wanda says you ned sleep, and that being on Cap side in this fight is not what your mind needs now.

You just wake up in the next morning, with Vision explaining what happened, after that you and Him met Tony who tells you to take a plane to Germany since he needed to do something.

You told him on the phone that you won't fight against him, but you wouldn't fight against Cap too, so you told him you would make sure no one dies in the fight. Which Tony take your point in consideration and agrees.

Now you on your way to the fight where you would have mixed emotions.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。