9.

Sitting at the table drinking tea, I make subtle eye contact with Wanda who is sinting some tables away from me and Nat also some tables away. "All right, what do you see?" Steve asks through the coms. He was in a vacant building looking through the window.

"Standard beat cops." Wanda answers as she holds her mug infront her lips looking around. " Small station." I added, looking at the station, blowing my tea. "Quiet street. It's a good target." Wanda finished.

"There's an ATM in the south corner, which means . . ." Steve trailed off for one of us to answer. "Cameras." Wanda answers. "Both cross streets are one way." I pointed out, sipping my tea. "So, compromised escape routes." Wanda says.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" Steve says, pointing out the strategy of the target.

" Yeah, the red one? It's cute." Wanda says, tilting her head to the side while looking at the car. "You should buy one, sister." Pietro chipped in through the coms for the first time, he's with Sam on a rooftop.

Nat, who is sitting two seats away, turns in Wanda's direction, and says, "It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." "You guys know me and Y/n, can move things with our minds, right?" Wanda pointed out, making me smile faintly.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature, for you two." Nat scolds us like a mother. "Anybody ever told you you're a little paranoid?" Sam says with a smile on his face, you could hear Pietro chuckling in the background.

"

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" Nat says playfully, you smirk and Wanda lowers her head, holding her laugh. "Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him." Steve called us out, "If he sees us coming that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us." Sam adds in, Making Pietro look at him funny.

A garbage truck is pushing its way through traffic, with no regard to pedestrians or other vehicles, upon notice this, Steve asks sam to tag it the truck. After verifying, Sam informs Cap that the truck is at max capacity and the driver is armed.

"It's a battering ram." Nat informs you and Wanda exchanges looks from your tables, a concerned look on both faces. "Go Now!" Steve orders, frantically, causing you, wanda and Pietro to question at the same time. "What?" "What do you mean?" "the heck?"

"He's not hitting the police!" Steve says, with this you and Wanda, get up and start running to the directions that Cap says through the coms. You gather enough energy on your hands before thrusting them down, making you levitate.

Flying to the institute of infectious diseases and landing with Wanda by your side. This calls the enemy's attention, acting quickly, you put a force field in front of the both of you, while Wanda levitates an armed man. " Sam!" She calls him and Sam passes flying, hitting the agent knocking him out.

You shoot a blast at another, and Pietro takes out the two last in seconds, stopping in front of you with a smirk. You shake your head at him and Wanda gives him a chuckle for his antics. Sam lands close and scans the building and finds the target.

"Rumlow's on the third floor." he informs Steve, who is walking towards the building. "Wanda, just like we practiced." he pointed at Wanda, you glanced at him and then at the building full of gas. "What about the gas?" you question, making him look at you "Get it out." he says before jumping, and Wanda uses her powers to lift him through the window.

You move your hands, in a pulling motion, purple mist comes out of it and starts pushing the gas out of the building and circling like a tornado, before you throw your hands up, making the gas dissipate in the air. You hear shots, but before you can react Wanda makes a force field behind you, protecting you from the bullets.

After that's done, you hear Sam saying the targets are running with the virus. The four of you start making your way through the crowd, you split with Wanda and pietro. After a long time running you found Steve holding Rumlow down, but notice him pulling a button. You react quickly and envelope the explosion in a purple buble, but you struggle to hold together.

Grunting you threw the explosion up, but didn't realize in time to notice how close it was from a building, losing control, it exploded ,the building making a huge tragedy. You felt your mouth dry, your knees buckling making you fall down, tears in your eyes, seeing the destruction you caused. Your chest felt like is being squeezed and you can't breath, you heart is beating fast like it's going to burst out of your ribs . You could hear the screams for help, the cries of pain and for help.

Wanda and Nat come running besides you, Wanda hugs you and Nat tries to distract you from the chaos.

'What have I done? It's my fault....'