INTERGALACTIC DREAM

Once I dreamt that I floated in deep space. There were bright translucent rose-red grids everywhere, shooting stars floated all around, the gas of colorful nebulae dearly embraced me, and more than a million stars shone around me, shining and winking their lights gently. I floated faster than sound, my body frozen and unmoving like a statue made of ice. Still, I was unhurt as my thick, long clothing waved and danced.

Suddenly, I slowly floated against a wall made of a pure void. A castle in deep intergalactic space! My hands began to unfreeze and my body became mobile again, seemingly melting from its ice state. I landed on the start of a grand staircase. The bricks that the staircase was made of void and were as dark as the night sky and had the glimmer of a thousand stars. I carefully ascended each grand step, walking closer to the palace as I did so. Eventually, I was greeted by a large door. I opened it slightly and entered the room.
I was now in a giant's hall.
Grand pillars of void stood proudly, golden lamps shone far above the ground, and a thick void white carpet sat on the reflective marble floor. At the end of the hallway, two godly beings were fighting civilly as their calm but booming voices echoed in the hallway.

"Divinity, you are messing with my presence. Are you daring to challenge me?" Asked the tall, grand being in lavender and white clothing. He sat on a black throne that had a crown of stars atop it.

"Universe, this is a war," said the god in gray and black clothing. He had three pairs of large wings and two halos encircled his arms.

The first god chuckled, picked up his great sword, and pointed it to the large open window at the east side of the room. He drew a long line in the air.

I wandered towards the large window where he drew a mysterious line. I hid behind a large pillar and peeked outside the large window. A bright band of what looked like stars appeared there, spreading across the sky like a galactic arm.

"Death, leave my presence."

And the second god did as the first god ordered. Leave.

And then my body started dissolving into the air. I looked back at the first god. His white eyes looked deeply into my soul and his void face devoid of any features faced me.

"Hello, dreamer," he said as I fell asleep another time.