THE UNFORGETTABLE REENACTMENT OF SINS

Andromedans: The Celestial Beings found in the galaxy Messier 31, also known as Andromeda. Andromedans are said to be the kindest, most gracious, angelic, and most peaceful of all the Celestial Beings in the universe. Although they have a history with war, they have made countless attempts to fix relationships with other galactic empires... That said, they are pure... The purest and angelic of all.

Yet again, I felt myself in a ghostly state unable to speak. I stood in a metallic hallway. Fluorescent lights were embedded in the metal ceiling, strong airtight glass windows were on the sides, and compact futuristic storage and rooms were on my right. I stared out the window and saw the darkness of space and its thousands of stars that looked back at me. I turned to the hallway again and then walked forward slowly. This should be a perfectly normal dream now... And again, I couldn't remember the events of the past dream. But hey, something's improved. I could now smell in the ghostly state which is... Odd... But that doesn't matter.
It looked like the passengers of the ship were sleeping, and some were night owls, but what would someone call a night owl in space? Every hour in space is late if they think about it. Sometimes, a small clatter, the slow, and quiet hum of the white lights, the opening hiss of a faraway door, and the chatter of a few humans or two friends inside a room. It was a normal spaceship.

As I walked down the unbelievably long hallway, I saw a tall imposing robot in one corner. He walked into the same hall as I was, though on the other side. Another tall robot accompanied him. They were the same design based on my judgment. The first one, the one in a formal gray suit looked quite angry, though his screen head resembling a human's head only showed nothing but two lines indenting downwards into one golden line going straight down his featureless black-screen face. The second robot also looked imposing, though quite nervous about how he walked. It was slightly off, but he maintained his posture and composition. His black suit wrapped nicely around his metallic body, almost as if he was built to have millions of people's eyes staring and laid upon them.

Suddenly, behind a closed door near me, a glitchy groan passed through and I was able to hear it. The two robots paused and went into another room. Meanwhile, I tried to open the door of the room I heard the sound from. No use, until I saw my hand pass through. I phased through the door, and I saw a scene that I shouldn't have stumbled upon.

It was a roboticist engineer and a robot of another model. The engineer was on his computer, doing work on the robot through typing on the computer which sent codes straight into the robot. Meanwhile, the robot was half-seating or nearly laid on the engineer's bed. His metallic abdomen was opened to reveal the circuits and the tiny motherboard inside the robot. Some circuits looked like they were purposely removed. As the engineer typed, he occasionally stopped his work to playfully and purposely insert the cables of the robot in the wrong ports, causing the robot to let out a pained digital groan as the cable was inserted and plugged out repeatedly before the engineer typed again.

"Engineer, stop. My- my systems are- are malfunctioning!" The robot shouted quietly, as if trying to not catch an outsider's attention. "This is n-not fixing my internal problems at all!" He tried to grab the engineer's hands, but every time he was able to take hold the engineer would easily slide his hand away from the robot's grip.

"So, robots can now feel pain and respond to it? How interesting... What kind of person would do that to their creation?.." The engineer slyly typed in new lines of codes that would stimulate the robot's pain receptors. A sadistic smile flashed across his face, his eyes covered by thick round red glasses, and his hands wandered to more wires to experiment on the robot. "I mean, wow. Just look at our situation. At first, I was an innocent teenager learning codes to make robots, and now I'm a grown man messing with them in every way possible. Can you imagine?" He said in a soft tone as he inserted a blue cable into a port of another color. The robot squirmed in pain, his screen face glowed red and showed small warning boxes all over.