Chapter 88

Chan POV

Chan POV

In the past few days, Changbin had become my number one enemy (apart from the Hwangs). Every time that I had a moment alone with Seungmin, he'd pop up and interrupt us.

When we were folding sweaters and nearly kissed, he opened the door and asked how to make popcorn (it's literally pressing a button).

Later that night we were eating dinner and he sat down at the table and described in detail his latest bowel movement.

When we woke up early to go on a run, he convinced Seungmin that we should all do weights together instead.

And now, as I was lying in bed with Seungmin talking about our days, Changbin came flopping onto the bed to ask if we wanted to go for a swim.

"It's too late for a swim," I tried to give Changbin the side eye to leave, but just like every other day and every other interruption, he was relentlessly oblivious to how much I did not want him here.

"Come on old man, it's only 9 o'clock," Changbin slapped my back to encourage me to get up.

"Yea, come on old man," Seungmin laughed.

I glared at Changbin but stood up anyway to get a swimsuit since Seungmin wanted to go.

"Swimsuits are lame," Changbin teased me.

"I'm sorry, what?" I turned around, already annoyed at him, to see that he had stripped naked.

"Skinny dipping is more fun," he shrugged and took off down the hall with Seungmin following him and tossing clothes off as he ran.

I rolled my eyes and followed them, doing the same.

"Cannonball!" Changbin shouted as he jumped in the air and made a splash in the pool.

Seungmin jumped more gracefully and turned to watch once he breached the surface of the pool as I stripped out of my boxers. He raised an eyebrow as he looked down at my nude body, and I jumped into the pool beside him before he could see how red my face was.

"You should be naked more often," he flirted as he splashed a little water towards me before swimming closer.

Changbin hopped out of the pool and used the diving board to jump in again. Seungmin hid behind me and cackled when he saw how much water had gotten into my mouth.

We all enjoyed the moonlit pool and allowed ourselves to destress. We certainly still had many problems to deal with but, for now, those were silenced. Like Jeongin, they were all locked away, though, unlike Jeongin, most were only metaphorically in a room where they couldn't hurt us.