Chapter 102

Chan POV

Chan POV

The next morning when I woke up, I felt complete for the first time in my life. My heart was so full, and lying across my chest was the man who was the reason for it.

Seungmin breathed quietly as he slept. His bare skin warmed my own, and I prayed to all the gods that they would just freeze us in time and let us stay here in this moment. I ran my fingers through his hair (which I envied for its softness) and then down his back in a long gentle movement. The pads of my fingers grazed his skin, and he purred in his sleep as I ran my finger back up his spine.

The noise reminded me of last night. He had made so many beautiful noises for me...because of me. I couldn't believe that I had been so afraid of this.

I also couldn't believe that he had known me all of those years ago. It was as though we'd been destined to meet again and end up together.

Seungmin's eyes fluttered. His hand that had been resting on my pec moved to drape over my stomach. He yawned before looking up at me. His eyes shined, and he smiled a smile that made my heart skip a beat.

"Good morning," his voice warmed me like the first sip of morning coffee.

"Good morning," I repeated back to him, and he laid his head on my chest and squeezed my sides tightly while he hugged me.

"Last night was amazing," he said, his eyes meeting mine again.

"It was perfect. You were perfect," I gushed and leaned forward to kiss the peak of his forehead.

"Do we have to get up today?" Seungmin asked, he perched up and his eyes gleamed, "I'd rather just stay here with you."

"We do have to get up," I started, and he pouted dramatically. "But not for a while. Come here."

Seungmin crawled up my body and threw one of his legs over my waist. He placed a hand on either side of my face and brought himself down slowly,  closing in for a kiss. I brought my lips forward to close the gap, but he pulled back.

"Tease," I groaned as I fell back to the bed.

Seungmin laughed and brought his lips to mine. I put my hands on his back and held him as close to me as I could. I drug my hand down his back and playfully squeezed his ass. I captured his moans in my mouth.

He pulled away and sat up above me. I huffed in annoyance at his ending our kiss.

"We've got to see if Hyunjin and Jeongin are back," he reminded me, and I groaned but sat up as well.