𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭.....

"|-"

Yah! What are doing here in the bathroom?? Get out before I report you!!!" A voice shouted from behind, as Jungkook gulped and quickly turned around.

"Get out!!" someone shouted, as Jungkook then went out.

"Hey are you ok? I saw what happened earlier..." he asked.

"Yeah I guess... I'm used to people hating me..."jimin ans it

"Oh..."

"But I don't have anything to wash this stuff off of me..." jimin said.

"Here you can borrow mine..." stranger said, as he went near the curtain and jimin hand grabbed the products.

After a couple minutes jimin finished showering and he heard a voice.

"Here I'll give some of my clothes you can give them back later." he said grabbing some clothes from his bookbag, giving it to jimin's hand, and jimin quickly changed.

jimin went out of the shower and gave stranger a smile.

"Thanks for everything... I promise I'll give them back to you later." he said.

"Nah it's nothing, anything for a friend." he said with a sweet smile.

"Huh me?" jimin asked

"Yeah you seem like like a great person, don't listen those judge you for who you are ... they are plain idiots who have nothing else to do with their lives..." stranger said.

"It's kinda hard to ignore all the hurtful things they do though... I'm a quite sensitive person." jimin said.

"Yeah I get you but it's not healthy to let those things affect you."

"Yeah I guess you're right..." jimin said.

"Are you a new student? jimin asked.

"Yes indeed. This is my first day." he said.

"What's your name?"

"I-umm I'm jimin ."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Hoseok."

The bell then rang.

"Whoops class is about to start, see you later..." he said giving jimin a hug and ran out of the bathroom.

jimin also went out but to he surprise, Jungkook was just standing there, his foot placed against a locker.

"Jungkook?"

His gaze turned to jimin giving a him small smile.

"Heyooo..." jungkook said

jimin slightly giggled.

"Why are you still here?" jimin asked.

He scoffed.

Isn't it obvious? I was waiting for you ..." he ans it

"You don't have to wait for me Jungkook, I'm not-."

"Shhhh...now let's go, we'll be late." Jungkook said, as he then took jimin hand dragging him to class.

~Time Skip~

It was the end of jimin fourth class of the day, and jimin were making his way towards the cafeteria.