𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲𝐞

𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭.. ....

The next day....

Jimin opened his eyes slowly, his heart already racing.

"K-Kookie?"

I'm here baby..." Jungkook said, turning himself around to face Jungkook side.

He then snuggled close to jimin, inhaling his scent.

Placing his hands securely around jimin's waist, he began to kiss jimin's lips tenderly in a slow motion.

Jimin kissed back as his hand grazed onto cheek, caressing it with delicacy.

He then broke the kiss, his doe eyes looking at Jimin so lovingly.

"I love you Jimin-ah, always remember that..." Jungkook said

Jimin let out a shy smile.

"I love you too Jungkook.."

"I missed this so much..." Jungkook said

"Missed what Kookie?"

"Being like this, you in my arms and get to taste your sweet lips onto mine once again...." Jungkook said making jimin slightly blush.

"Awww my shy baby~

"Soooo cute~"

"Shut up Jungkook." Jimin said

"Wae? it's the truth Honeybun!"

"Jungkook I swear-"

Jungkook then cut Jimin off with another kiss.

"You swear what Honeybun?"He smirked and Jimin  were now flustered.

"N-nothing..." Jimin stuttered, making Jungkook shake his head with a scoff.

"Nah baby... are you sure about that?" He smirked even more, placing a strand of Jimin hair behind his ear.

"Jungkook!!!" Jimin shouted.

"Ok fine, I'll quit with my teasing!!" He then giggled, placing a butterfly kiss on jimin's chubby cheeks.

A couple weeks later....

As jimin were washing the dishes,he  felt two manly arms wrap around his waist, his body pressed against his back making him let a small screech.

"Kookie don't do that!!" Jimin said

He then chuckled, nuzzling his face onto the side of neck.

"Jungkookie? You need something?" Jimin said

"Yes I really need something..." He said softly, pressing his lips onto Jimin's neck.

Jimin heart did a flip.

"What is it Kookie?" Jimin asked, his attention still on washing the dishes.

"Can you turn off the sink first?"Jungkook said

"Why though?" Jimin said

"Just do it..."Jungkook said

Jimin then turned it off and jungkook then swiftly turned jimin around in a second.

Jimin body now pressed against the counter, Jungkook locked in place gazing at jimin deeply.

"Jimin-ah..."

"Hm?" Jimin asked.

"I want to make a love with you.... would you allow me touch and feel you again?" Jungkook asked