𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥

𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭.....

Jungkook then lets out a sigh, before looking into jimin's eyes again.

"You don't feel like talking hm?" Jungkook asked softly, as jimin stared into space still not even responding to him.

The doctor soon walked to check on the both of them.

Jungkook immediately got up from his seating position and turned his attention to the doctor.

"D-doctor?"

"Yes Mr.Jeon?"

"Will my husband be fine?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Mrs.Jeon Jimin isn't speaking to you whatsoever I presume?" Doctor said

Jungkook shook his head with a saddened look on his face.

The doctor then placed his hands on both of his shoulders.

"I want you to listen to me carefully, but do not freak out ok?" The doctor said, making Jungkook nod his head slowly, getting full attention on what the doctor was about to speak.

"It seems to appear that your wife has become too traumatized by this unfortunate circumstance, and has forced himself to become mute..." The doctor started to say making Jungkook's eyes widen in shock.

"Wait how is that even possible doctor? That can't be true he's just burdened at this moment right?

"In cases like Mrs.Jeon's, there are times where a certain a event takes place where that particular person feels too much anguish or pressure in themselves that causes them to be selectively mute... not  wanting to face any more things going around them, and choosing to ignore..." The doctor said.

Jungkook looked down to the floor, meanwhile biting his lip.

His eyes sparkled in the amount of tears that were staring to form, bit by bit.

"W-will he ever speak again doctor?" Jungkook asked, taking a quick glance at Jimin  for a few seconds.

That all depends on you son... he will be able to speak again, I'm sure of it but it take some time..."

"he will need time to heal completely from this trauma, that's why you'll need to be beside him always..."

"As a husband, jimin will need your full support and companionship to earn little by little trust in you again." Doctor said

"This recovery will take a period of time, so for this you'll good amount of patience."

"Don't make him feel pressured cause that will only make him hide in his shell even more and things could get even worse."

"So just treat your dear wife the sweetest you can be hm? The doctor then said, with a slight smile on his face.

Jungkook nodded his head, trying to let out a grin.

He then sighed.

"Don't worry alright? he'll be okay..."

"Ok doctor thank you..." Jungkook said.

"It's my duty! I wish you and Mrs.Jeon the best... I'll be leaving now, that's all for now, so you both are free to leave now..." The doctor then said, saying bye before leaving the room.

"Baby? We're going home now ok? You need to rest..." Jungkook said softly placing a quick kiss on jimin forehead, and intertwining his long fingers into his small ones, despite Jimin not even paying the slightest attention at him.