Chapter One

"Oh!" Hope spoke up excitedly, "Are we starting with when Mom and Dad met each other?" she asked her brother. Henrik nods and looks at everyone, "This is a flashback for my dad and someone else, and my mom's future, just fyi," he said to everyone.

(Flashback) (Hints of abuse are mentioned in the flashback chapters, just be warned)

Klaus was finishing feeding from someone when he heard sniffling. He would've ignored it, but his instincts were screaming for him to go see who it was. He dropped the person, fed him blood, and compelled him, "You are going to go home and forget this. Don't die for twenty four hours," he said.

"Why?" Peter asked Klaus.

"If you die with vampire blood still in your system then you become one," Klaus answered.

"Then why did you feed him blood?"

"So he wouldn't walk around with bleeding puncture holes screaming about vampires," Klaus said with a shrug. His siblings looked a bit surprised he was talking to the young boy, but Klaus knew this was one of Jamie's good friends.

Klaus would hate to be dealing with a new vampire. He followed the sound of the crying and was hit by a scent, he couldn't really describe the scent other than a kind of polish and something sweet. It was an odd combination, but he felt something stir, something in his head (he only assume to somehow be his wolf) urging him forward.

"Oh, I woke up the wolf," Jamie said with a small smirk. Klaus chuckled while their future children looked disgusted. "You're still seventeen," Tom said.

"I can still make comments," Jamie countered. Besides, she only had another month before she was eighteen.

There was a dark haired woman hunched over a bench, holding circular glasses in her hand. "Are you all right?" Klaus asked. It was a stupid question, but how else was he supposed to start? The woman's head snapped up and he could see vibrant glowing green eyes, they glowed more because of the redness in her eyes. "No," she admitted.

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!" all the Blacks scream the same question.

"IT' S MY FUTURE, HOW THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW!" Jamie responded just as loud, all members of the screaming family scaring the students.

"May I sit?" he asked. She nodded after a second.

"May I ask what is wrong?" he asked.

"Stupid people, mean husbands, husbands and old gits wanting me for power and money and fame," she mumbled but he heard her.

"Dinglydick, great," Jamie mumbled. Liam Evans smiles widely, betting he was the husband.

Catching on to what she said, "Is your husband hurting you?" Klaus asked quietly.

"Who is it?" Remus asked a bit too calmly, now being the one to scare other students. He turned to Klaus, "Who is it?" Remus asked again, still way too calm.

"You'll find out if it isn't obvious," Klaus says, looking towards the Gryffindor table at a smug redhead. Fabian and Gideon were watching the other redhead and Frank looked as if he was debating if that redhead would be one of his future experiments.

She looked at him again and he could see hints of a bruise fading on her cheek. It made him angry—no, it made him furious. "He's hitting you?" he asked calmly, he didn't want to chance scaring her.

"Can I kill him?" Remus asked his friends.

"Jamie does something better," Klaus informs him making Remus sit back and watch.