Chapter Seven

Klaus didn't know why he gave it her. He gave Jamie the book without question, he didn't know why. He guessed that he should be thankful that Jamie did see if she actually could control him with that smoke or else he would've questioned if she controlled him, but she wouldn't do that. The look on her face when she said she wouldn't do it unless she had to made him think that the thought of her doing that to him hurt her.

"I wouldn't do that," Jamie said, looking up at Klaus with big eyes.

"I know, love, it was my paranoia at the time," he answered.

"The only time mom has used it is when absolutely needed to leave a situation," Henrik informed his father who nodded.

Klaus, who had been subconsciously working on the painting of the man in the red jacket was startled out of his thoughts hearing the sound of tapping.

Jamie saw the other cloaked figure shift out of the corner of her eye. "What is it?" Klaus whispered.

"I have a suspicion our third is under the other cloak," she whispered back.

Henrik and Hope shared a minute smile.

He jumped and turned around to see the same owl Jamie had sent off an hour before

Klaus groaned, "Do we have to watch this part?" he asked his children, nieces, and nephew. "Yes," they answer with wide smiles.

He opened it and the owl dropped of a red envelope before leaving and he could've sworn the owl cackled.

Klaus hesitantly moved to the envelope. It was shaking angrily, and it made him nervous. He used his speed to open it, but still jumped when it lifted into the air and formed a mouth. "NIKLAUS, WHATEVER YOUR MIDDLE NAME IS, MIKAELSON! IF YOU HURT OUR PRECIOUS PRONGSIE, WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF YOU ARE AN ORIGINAL. WE WILL FIND OUT HOW TO MAJORLY HARM YOU! I HAVE PLENTY OF CURSES IN MIND TO MAKE YOUR BLOOD BOIL TO THE POINT OUT IT COMES OUT OF ALL OF YOUR HOLES AND IT MAKES YOU BLOODY BRAIN DAMAGED!" a man yelled.

"You sound like you inherited Mother's lungs," Regulus said to his brother. Others had jumped not expecting Sirius to get that loud. Walburga minutely flinched knowing she has been that loud towards Sirius.

"What is that and how can I get one?" Kol asked Pandora.

Pandora giggled a little, "It's called a Howler. It's normally the form of an angry letter and you send messages but you yell them and it records the voice," she answered.

"Sirius, stop sounding like Mother," a second man said.

"Le gasp, how dare you Reggie, comparing me to Mother," the first man said, offended.

"SIRIUS!" a woman screeched.

Even Walburga jumped at her own voice.

"Sorry Mother, threatening Prongs' soulmate!" he called back.

"Oh yeah," the second man said, "I'LL FIND SOMETHING THAT WILL HURT WORSE THAN WHITE OAK!" he yelled, the envelope moving around aggressively again as Klaus jumped.

"How do you know that?" the other Mikaelsons ask in caution and the Scooby Gang looked intrigued.

"As it showed before, we have books on you guys. We don't intend to make it or something," Jamie answered.

"HE'LL BECOME THE NEW TEST SUBJECT!" the woman yelled.

"LET HIM AT MOONY, HE'S NOT A WEREWOLF YET," a third man yelled.