Chapter Five

(!!!!!!!Warning: S. A. is mentioned, it will be marked!!!!!!!!)

Klaus finally took Jamie out on a date. She showed up with some nice clothes after knocking out Liam and changed in his bathroom before they headed out to a restaurant. When she had come out of the restaurant, Klaus' jaw almost dropped. Jamie's glamour had been dropped and her eerie green eyes that the Original could stare into were on display. Her hair had been tamed and neatly curled while she wore a form fitting, knee high, black dress paired with the leather jacket Sirius had gotten her. Her makeup consisted of a little bit of eye liner and blood red lipstick. If Klaus wasn't the gentlemen he claimed he was, he would've thrown her over his shoulder and sped back up the stairs and thrown her on the bed and claiming her as his as soon he saw the blood red lips of hers turn into the signature Potter smirk.

"I look hot," Jamie admitted, staring at herself on the screen.

"You look hot," her female cousins agreed.

Liam was drooling until he felt food hit the back of his head. His head swung around to find the culprit but found none. When he turned back, he missed Frank tossing a galleons to the Prewett twins.

They had a pleasant time at dinner, having small talk and learning about each other. Jamie learned more about the history of the Originals and how they started, "I want to aim a steak knife down your mother's throat to see if she'll shit it out and what damage it'll cause," Jamie said, "Internal bleeding, gotta love it for the enemies, they'll never know you did it. Gotta a few ideas for Mikael too," she added with a smirk as she sipped her wine.

"I guess I can let the Mikael ideas go if he'll help with the Esther ideas," Jamie said.

"Don't have to suggest it twice, I'm in," Mikael answered.

Klaus' stunned reaction returned, "You, love, are a goddess," he said in awe, resulting in the Potter blushing.

"So-um," Jamie thought of her next question, still fighting off her blush, "Favorite hobby?"

"Painting," Klaus admits.

"Really?" Jamie asked in shock.

"I know, the murderous Original hybrid to-be likes painting, it's calming," Klaus said with an amused smile, totally keeping the fact there's about seven paintings of Jamie now.

Klaus really hoped his reddening cheeks weren't showing when Jamie looked up at him.

"You have more now," Henrik couldn't help but comment. He smiled slightly feeling his father's slight glare.

There was one of a man that he had started, he didn't know who it was, but the tall black haired man caught his attention. Not that he'd actually seen the man. It was an image that suddenly came to mind, the tall man with the slicked back black hair, sometimes dressed in all black, but Klaus had also seen him in a ruby red leather jacket. Klaus was sure the man wore makeup, but found that he did not care, it suited him. From the talks with Jamie, he had a suspicion on who it was.

"Is that Mortimer?" Jamie asked. She got two nods from her children when both her and Klaus turned their attention to them.

"Can I see sometime?" Jamie asked.

Klaus smiled, "Of course," he needs to hide the portraits of her.

Jamie gave him a big smile, jumping excitedly, "Okay, your turn."