Bad Cop

"Ugh, my head..."

"Wakey wakey, Where did you find the Piece of Resistance? Where are the others hiding?"

Emily started to stir, but not fast enough. "Good morning, apartment." Emily mumbled deliriously.

"Wake up..."

"Wait, I know that voice...Liam Neeson?"

"WAKE UP!"

Emily was startled awake at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. She sees an angry looking cop wearing shades. "How did you find the Piece of Resistance?"

"The piece of what?" She asked, not knowing what is going on.

"The Piece of Resistance," He repeated impatiently enunciating every word. He suddenly he knocks a chair aside in anger scaring Emily.

She noticed that she's being held in an interrogation room with her hands shackled to a chair.

"I don't what's going on? What's happening?" She asked, confused.

"'What's happening?'" The cop mocked. "Playing dumb, Master Builder?"

"No, I...Master Builder?" Emily looked confused, obviously having no clue who he was or what he's talking about.

The cop jumps onto the table, his face slightly inches from hers. "Oh, so you've never heard of the Prophecy?"

"Uh...no?"

"Or the Special?"

"No, no, I..."

"You're a LIAR!" The cop yelled. Bad Cop starts to kick and wrestle around with the chair in the room. as Emily sweat-dropped as she watches The Bad Cop continue to wrestle and kick the chair.

Wow, if he wasn't so...ruggedly handsome she'd call him a complete nutcase.

"Look, um...I watch a lot of cop shows on TV," Emily said in between scooting around to avoid getting hit by chairs. "Isn't there...isn't there supposed to be a good cop?"

Bad Cop hummed in thought. "Oh, yes. But we're not done yet." He closed his eyes hard and shook his head. Suddenly, his mood switched into a Good Cop.

"Hello there, lass, I'm your friendly neighborhood police officer. Would you like a glass of water?" He offered politely, holding a cup of water.

Emily smiled a little. "Um, yeah, actually..."

"TOO BAD!" Bad Cop tossed the glass aside, "Security cameras picked up this." He pressed a button on a remote for the nearby TV screen, and the TV flickered to life, showing her walking up to something, then turning red and bouncing all over the cavern.

"You were found convulsing with a strange piece." Bad Cop informed her.

"Eww! That's disgusting!" She gagged in disgust.

"Then why is it permanently stuck to your back?" Bad Cop asked.

"There's nothing stuck to my--" Emily looked behind her saw a Piece that was definitely on her back, she started to scream, knocking chairs all over the room.

"Get it off, get it off, It's chasing me!" She exclaimed. She finally stopped rolling around.

"Please, you gotta believe me! I have no idea how this thing got stuck to my back." She said.