Part 9

Walking into the house, Elias sits on the couch with paperwork in front of him. Upon hearing the door opening, he looks up, his eyes going straight for me. His eyes hold mine as he stands, making his way over to us. "You are dismissed." It's a brief glance that he gives Emma before his eyes meet mine again.

"Yes, Alpha." She gives me a curt smile before disappearing out of the room.

I'm unable to look away from Elias as his eyes scan my body up and down, his nose inhaling my scent. A brief flash of anger appears in his eyes, a growl tearing out of his chest. "You smell of another male." His tone cannot contain his fury as he takes a step closer, our bodies merely an inch away from touching. He inhales deeply through his nose once again, his eyes darkening. "Who touched you?"

I stare him in the eye, my wolf compelling me not to look away. She's rising up, meeting his challenge. "None of your business." Just a few days ago he could barely stand to be around me and now he wants to be all up in my business? A low growl rumbles from my chest showcasing my displeasure.

His own sound rumbles out, displeasure thick in the air. "You are mine." The words are spoken slow, as if I'm a child who doesn't understand. He takes another step forward so there's no space in between us, his head lowering so our lips are almost touching. "Mine." Staring into his eyes, I know this is his wolf staring back at me. I allow mine to come forward, she wants to meet the challenge of this Alpha male. "Who touched you?"

The wolf inside is excited about this challenge, we will never back down from another Alpha, mate or not. She wants to teach him a lesson about who she is. She is not some weak wolf who will bow down to him just because he's an Alpha, she's one too and she's not impressed with his display of dominance.

My silence only angers him more, the wolf now understanding that we will not back down from his threat. "Do you think I'm some weak wolf? That you could beat me?" The laughter that tumbles out of his mouth has me baring my teeth at him.

He takes a step around me, opening the door and walking outside. I follow behind him, the wolf understanding there is a need to fight this out. This is how the old ways work. When one wolf thinks it's more dominant than the other, the two will fight it out to see who is the strongest. My wolf is on a high, no doubt in her abilities to beat this fully trained Alpha male while the anxiety builds within me.

The wolf is shoving down my insecurities, fully believing she can take him. This is a fully trained Alpha, trained from birth to be who he was born to be. I only have ten years of training, today I will have to rely on my abilities that I have learned living as a rogue. I know I am strong, I have taken out many wolves before but never fought against another Alpha.

Elias stands in front of me, his eyes watching my every move. It's a quick shift that has a large black wolf standing before me. There is a warning in his eyes, he wont take it easy on me, mate or not. My wolf is excited by this threat, shifting quickly and tucking me safely in my own mind. She assesses the threat in front of her, looking for any weak spots in the wolf that stands still as a stone.

She is the first to attack, running at him swiftly only for him to move at the last second just out of her reach. Heels dig into dirt, a snarl tearing from her mouth as she turns around to face him once again. He stands there watching her, a look in his eyes that tells us he's amused by the situation. This only angers her, and she charges him once again.

This is how the next few minutes is spent, her charging him only for him to doge her attacks. She is a self made Alpha, only little proper training while he has spent his life doing so. Still she doesn't give up her fight, wanting to prove her strength. She's slowing slightly, the effort taking it's toll. She's almost completely out of fight when she sees her chance.

He stands there, his eyes gloating with what he thinks is his victory. She charges him again, but at the last minute she turns, sinking her claws into his soft underbelly as he goes to move away. A whimper escapes from his mouth as we watch the blood begin to drip onto the forest floor.

When he turns his head towards us once again, his eyes are pitch black. He's furious, paws pounding on the forest floor as he charges us. We have become his prey and he's going to get his vengeance. Our two bodies collide, both us fighting for dominance as we go for each others throat. There can only be one Alpha, and neither of us are backing down. Blood is being spilled on both sides, cuts that will turn into scars on both of our bodies.

When he does manage to take us down, he slams us into the ground hard, teeth sinking into our neck. This is his victory as he tightens his grip on us, demanding for submission. The wolf struggles for a moment until she realizes she has lost the fight, going limp into his mouth. A growl tumbles out of his chest, a warning, as he sinks his teeth in slightly deeper.

Although she has lost this fight, the feeling of incredible pleasure has her feeling as if she's just won. Shuddering, she's in a daze as her mates teeth are deep into her neck, marking her as his but also earning her submission. When he finally does let go of her neck, he gives it a lick, sealing the wound. If she was any other wolf she would've been dead, bleeding on the ground beneath his paws.

He stands there staring as my wolf admits her defeat. She gives a low growl before pressing her body against his, rubbing her scent over his fur. Now all other wolves will know he is spoken for, her scent on him will be there for days.

She stands there in a peaceful bliss as a war rages through my mind.