1

July 25, 2022 Monday Night Raw 

Just arriving at Raw with Tio Rey and the rest of the Mystero's for tio's 20th anniversary. Rey Mysterio was one of my godfather's and my adopted uncle after my mom had died. Dominik are basically siblings with me being the youngest of course. 

Tio Rey and tia Angie treated me as their own child and I am truely greatful they were there for my highs and lows. "Entonces tío, ¿cómo se siente?" Of course I speak Spanish tio Eddie used to say "She's an honorary Latina by this points vato!". 

"Irreal mi pequeña flor" Tio said holding car door for tia Angie, Aliyah, and I. "It's going to be a great night and even better when we take out the Judgement Day tonight right hermana" Dom swings his arm over my shoulder while ruffling my hair and I rolled my eyes at the very mention of them.

Judgement Day, created by Uncle Edge after he made his return to the WWE. Their goal was domination of all WWE, at first, I was okay with the idea of a group that didn't follow the rules and without a leader. The night after Hell In a Cell on Raw Finn Balor joined Judgement Day but they also decided that Edge was holding them back. I knew Rhea from her time at Nxt we hit it off well and became great friends we were even closer when she joined Raw. If I had known introducing her to Edge would turn into this I would have never done it. 

"Do not talk about them tonight isn't about them it's about tio and the last 20 years right tio?" I said shrugging off Dom and shoving him towards Aliyah making him bump into her. "Hey!" She shoved him back into me and we went back and forth till Angie broke us up with a light scolding about acting our ages while we just laughed. "Yeah Muñeco, Dom and I are going to head to the Lockeroom and get ready for our match tonight and afterwards fiesta with mi famila." With that him and Dom went off while we went to the back for the party. "Hey I'm going to go to the bathroom I'll be right back." I told Aliyah grabbing her shoulder lighty, "Hurry back their match will be starting soon" I gave a quick nod and left for the restroom. While walking I stopped pass a poster with a picture of Uncle Eddie and couldn't help but stare at it. Uncle Eddie died when I was two but oddly enough, I remember Eddie I remember sitting on his lap whenever he'd come to visit us, I remember riding in his low rider, I remember crying and seeing the biggest and strongest I grew up watching and idolizing breakdown after hearing he died.

Getting emotional I kissed my hand lightly and placed it and my forehead on it, "Te amo y extraño tío y gracias a ti y a mamá por mirarnos todos los días." I love and miss you uncle and thank you mom for watching us every day.

Even though I had never met her Uncle Eddie and Uncle Rey told me about my mother. They told me she was a very kind person who the world didn't deserve. They had told me many times that I reminded them of her mainly of how stubborn she and I are. "He was amazing, wasn't he?" I look up to see "Uncle H!" I gave him a big up. Growing up I would spend time with the superstars and I see a lot of them as family.

"Hey Luna, great to see you." He pulled me into a big hug rubbing my back. I forget of much bigger Uncle Hunter is to me sometimes. I pulled back first "I wish he was here he'd be so proud of Dom and Rey. Dom making his WWE debute and him and Rey becoming the first father and son raw tag team champions." I said looking back at the picture with a small smile. Hunter looked too chuckling while shaking his head, "Not to mention you graduating early and at the top of your classes in high school. Not even talking about how you been secretly training behind Rey's back." When he said that my smile disappeared, and my eyes went wide. I turned and started to try and speak but he cut me off, "Don't worry no one is around, I have the paperwork all ready for you to sign. After three years in the indie circuit has lead up to this moment Eddie would be proud of the young woman you have become. " He said that as he began to leave after giving me one last hug. My smile returned laughing at how clever he thinks he is than looking back at Eddie "Don't tell Rey but I've been working real hard to become a WWE superstar. I planned to tell him tonight after Raw wish me luck tio. Viva la raza." I walked away back to the Lockeroom as I was passing the gorilla I saw someone I had been trying to avoid since June, since she along with Damien Preist and Finn Balor had betrayed my uncle and put him on the shelf. Rhea Ripley someone I thought of as a friend