6

Okay so here is what is going to happen I am not in a good place mentally. So I am going to skip that Raw match with Rhea and go straight to Clash at theCastle and go on from there.

I'm standing next to Cathy Kelly in front of a camera getting interviewed, "I'm here with the one the only Luna Mysterio. Luna it's your first PPV event singles match you made you debut with Edge when he made his return at Summer Slam. And now your here a Clash of The Castle going against Rhea Ripley in hopes she will stop he ruthless assault not only against you but your family. Tell me how do you feel knowing after this match you and Rhea will be going at it, facing someone who was not only your friend but someone you thought of as your sister?" Kathy turned the mic towards me.

"Well Kathy I'm nervous I've always had my family with me through my time in the indies. As for Rhea I hate this version  of her like how Bianca said she's become soulless. I love her and that's why I have to beat her tonight hopefully it'll knock some sense into her. Sorry Cathy but I'm cutting this short I need to go get ready next time you see me it'll be on top of Rhea and ref will be counting one two three." I walked out of frame towards my dressing room and who do I see.

"Dom what are you doing here? I need to get in the zone and you being here isn't helping." I've been giving him the cold shoulder lately ever since that night we attacked the Judgment Day and he just turned into putty in front of Rhea ever since then he's been distant. Even at home he's in his room on his phone. He pulled me into a hug I was taken a back, "I know you don't want to see me right now and I understand I've been distant but your my little sister and I want what's best for you for us both. I love you sis." I wrapped my arms around him not realizing how much I had missed him.

"I love you too Dom look I don't know what's been up with you lately you've been secretive and I thought we didn't keep secrets from each other." I said into his chest as he rubbed my back resting his chin on my head.

"I know that's another reason why I came here I've been talking with-" Before he could finish his phone went off he pull away getting his phone from his pocket checking it before smiling and putting it away his phone. "Listen I got to go but after tonight things are going to change okay? No more secrets okay I love you and I'll do anything and everything for you to be at the top for everyone to cower at the name Mysterio in the women division. I love you and I'll see you later." And he was gone something about that didn't sit right with me.

"What did he mean "cower"?" I shrugged opening the door to go get ready.

~Gorilla~

Bouncing on my feet and breathing I was ready for this

Bouncing on my feet and breathing I was ready for this. I brought up for this moment, I remember as a kid before each show pretending I was on the roster Lilian would announce me and papi's music would play.

"I'm here papi, mama watch over me, tio, Edge, and Dominik. Especially Dom something is off I feel it." I said a silent prayer.

"You ready kid?" Uncle Paul asked me bumping my shoulder making me giggle and I gave him a light shove back, "Are you ready?" I asked back getting a laugh back.