3

August 1, 2022 Raw

You think you know me!

I still doesn't feel real, it feels like yesterday that I was sitting in catering with Edge. It doesn't feel like I signed a contract, clothes lined Finn Balor, and help Dom and Rey win Summer Slam it feels...

"It's time I killed what I created Finn, Damien, Rhea I am going to end Judgment Day and I am not alone!" That's my que.

Are you scared yet?

I step out the curtains laughing like a maniac slapping the hands of fans as I did. God it felt amazing. I slide into the ring and jumped onto the second ropes kissing my fingers and raising them to the sky for Eddie and my mom.

Edge handed me a mic, "Man oh man it feels weird being out here and not back there. For those of you who don't know me my name is Luna Mysterio the adopted niece of Rey Mysterio!" The crowd let out a loud pop.

"And the one and only Eddie Gurrero! I was raised in this industry, I eat, sleep, breath it! Up until Summer Slam I had been training since I was 6 years old for the day I could reach this point and make mi familia proud!" The crowd started chant my name.

Luna!

Luna!

Luna!

Luna!

I turned to Edge," And I was an honor to do it the same night that you made your return Edge. Thank you for that." I hug him and he pats me on the back.

"The honor was all mine because unlike Judgement Day Luna has shown real loyalty and gratitude." He said into the mic and I agreed.

"You see Judgement Day the thing about the youngest Mysterio the same demon that I have she has but her is hundreds of times worse. So Rhea I suggest that you pray to whatever gods you believe in because your going to need it." Edge screamed into the mic as I paced behinds him like an animal inside of a cage.

Ever since the Summer Slam I've had this blood lust I couldn't shake but I didn't hate it.

Smirking I brought the mic to my up, "He's right Rhea me and you go way back when you were in NXT UK no further than that when you were nothing but a girl in Australia with big dreams. I was there when Hunter recruited you, I was there when you landed, I was there when you needed a shoulder to cry on when you felt like you weren't good enough, I was there when you made it to Raw, I WAS THERE FOR YOU EVERY STEP! I THOUGHT OF YOU AS A SISTER! I INTRODUCTED YOU TO EDGE AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME!" The crowd was getting hyped and so was I.

I take a breath "By hurting the people I hold dear. A través del cielo o el infierno Rhea, through heaven and hell that was our promise to each other. It'll kill me because deep down I still love you. But even you have to face your judgement day." And with that my music plays and Edge and I leave the ring.

~Gorilla~

Edge pats my back, "You okay kid? I didn't know you were that close to Rhea like that." I didn't say anything I just looked straight with my jaw clenched and close my eyes taking a deep breath.

"I'll live I'm going to go hang around and cool my head a little I'll see you later in the locker room okay?" I ask looking at him finally.

Looking conflicted but than understanding gives me a kiss on the cheek and walking off. I just needed a minute to my thoughts alone. That promo wasn't planned I was suppose to talk about my road to here but I snapped let out everything I was feeling. I was walking to my usual spot were I go to think. Eddie's poster. I just stand there and stare at it and just get lost in my thoughts.