7;

so i have a new job, updates may not happen too often. heh heres some smut/masturbation, skip if you don't like it:-) yeah it's kinda graphic so please just skip it if you're uncomfortable with written sexual intercourse

The short lived, day out with Niall went incredibly well, Aspen really enjoyed spending time with the irish boy. She loved hearing his laugh, watching his nose crinkle up or when he slapped his knee. She thought it was adorable, although it wasn't quite as adorable as Harry.

No matter how hard she tried, she always related things back to her feelings towards Harry.

A guy treated her nice- Harry treated her better. It was a repetitive cycle but it would always end up with Harry.

The date however was ended abruptly, Harry had sent her a text informing her that he needed her.

needed. 

Her face instantly turned pink and she slipped her phone into her bag, "hey Niall, I need to go." She told him, her face heating up with each second.

She just wanted to get some attention from Harry and now was her time. "Uhm, okay?" The gorgeous blonde was confused as to why she'd be leaving so quickly. They were having a great time, or well he thought so anyway.

"I had some plans with Harry, I'm so sorry.." She made up some plain lie, however a part of her did not want to leave. She wanted to stay with Niall just to get Harry jealous, or to show Harry that she did not belong to him.

However her sex life was more important to her. She was just dying to be touched by the God of a man. 

"If you're free tomorrow we should definitely have lunch at the cafe," She said, giving his pale cheeks a gently kiss. Her dark lip colour leaving a slight stain on his cheek, which caused his face to turn a bright pink. 

"Yeah, definitely.. I'll text you!" He told her, stuttering over each word. He couldn't believe that she had just kissed him. If only her lip colour were staining his lips and not his cheek.

Once they had said their final goodbyes, she had rushed back to the place she shared with Harry. There were groans filling the flat and she felt an array of emotions, jealousy was one of the many emotions.

However that had quickly subsided when she heard her name being moaned by a gruff voice.

"Harry..." She said softly, biting down on her lip as the moans were making her tingle.

"Aspen!"  She heard with other various noises, she could hear his breathing quicken and she knew she had to hurry.

After stripping out of her clothes she left on her sexy little piece of lingerie and she smirked to herself as she entered Harry's bedroom and bit her lip at the sight.

"Couldn't wait for me baby?" She said in a sultry tone, Harry's movements immediately stopped and he looked up at her. "Shit, Aspen!" He cursed and gently licked his lips as his eyes went over her black lace lingerie set.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," He growled, even more turned on than before.

His hands instantly shot to her hips and pulled her onto his lap. 

Harry's erection was pressed right against her as he slowly rocked his hips into hers. "I really needed this," He moaned into her neck, rocking his arousal against her harder.

Aspen moaned his name, her head tilting back as his large hands moved to caress her beautiful body.

Harry brought his swollen lips up to Aspen's and instantly they joined in a feverish kiss. Lightly tugging at his bottom lip as her hands ran down his body and slowly wrapped around his arousal which ached for her touch.

Harry groaned her name, his hips instinctively jerking up to meet her hands. "Shit." He whimpered, as Aspen began pumping him quickly. Harry grunted, closing his eyes as he enjoyed her pumping movements. "i need you." He told her, the words sent tingles down her body and she immediately removed every bit of clothing that was keeping them from each other.

His large hands moved up to her breasts, massaging them and bringing the erect bud up to his pink lips. Instantly giving them both the same amount of pleasure and time, taking care of them easily.

As his lips left her breasts they travelled to her jaw, leaving hickeys in a trail that showed that for the night she was all his.

She got the memoir and returned the favour. Her slightly swollen lips, created their own remakes of the night. Creating hickeys in spots where only they could see, but would also be hidden from the public eye that had a sweet spot for her man.

Harry bucked up his hips, "Please kitten," he whispered hoarsely, rubbing her hips while the tip of him just teasingly brushed against her dripping wet centre. Aspen nodded her head, consenting his movement to finally take all of her.

In a swift movement he had pushed all of him into her, slowly moving further and making sure he was not hurting her in any way.

"How's that kitten," he asked in such a loving way, she didn't believe they were having sex.

It was love making, he was being so gentle and loving with her. Taking time to fulfill both of their needs that it made her forget about all the times that he just ravished her.

"Harry!" She moaned, each time she said his name it drove him crazy.

He loved the feeling of her snug around him and he didn't want the moment to end.

With each of his thrusts, he'd mumble sweet nothings against her chest. His lips meeting every bit of her glorious body.

Harry groaned into her neck as he felt her begin to clench around him hard, he knew it was a warning sign and it neared him closer to his release.

"With me princess.." He said, holding her hips tightly as he continued his pace. Only trying to move deeper in order to give them the best amount of pleasure they could possibly have. 

With a loud moan, she dug her nails into his back and finally reached her high that was long awaited and was joined by Harry's. 

After taking the time to ride both of their orgasms, he gently pressed his lips to hers and fell beside her.

After finally catching their breaths Aspen took a leap of faith.

"I love you."