3;

;;Feedback and Votes are appreciated this gets a little smutty hehe;;

The ride to the award show was boring. No one spoke because they could feel the tension caused by Harry and Aspen.

Harry would look over at her only to be ignored by her turning her head. Once they got to the award show, they were walking along the red carpet together with huge fake smiles on their faces. Harry's large hand was pressed firmly on her waist and he held her close to him as they took photos.

There were a few that normally Aspen would swoon over but at the moment, she was jealous. She didn't know how all of a sudden she was feeling this way but she knew she'd have to brush it off. Harry had his lips against her cheek while she smiled widely, the paparazzi went crazy. 

"Aspen, you look gorgeous!" She heard while others would compliment Harry. Eventually she ended up smirking at a comment she had heard, "Harry you got lucky with this one, she's much better than Kendall girl." 

Aspen smirked up at Harry, a look that evidently said, "I told you so." Luckily the paparazzi and Harry didn't pick up that look. Harry was enraged by their comments on Kendall, he liked her but he knew comments like this could ruin their relationship if they ever came out as a couple. 

Harry glared down at the paparazzi and pulled Aspen closer to him roughly as they made their way down the carpet. His anger soon disappeared when he set his eyes on her. Kendall. Aspen had to bite back her anger as Harry gave her a peck on the head and walked over to great his real girlfriend. 

"Aspen Hunt, did Harry Styles just ditch you for Kendall Jenner?" Aspen was lucky enough to know how to work the press. "No, he went to great his old friend." She smiled at them falsely, shrugging slightly. Aspen soon walked away from the press and met up with Harry as they began to look for their seats. Much to her dismay, they were sat beside Kendall and her sister. 

Kendall looked up and gave Harry a flirty smile, then when her eyes landed on Aspen she shot her a cold look. Aspen shrugged it off and kept her head up high, she wasn't going to let some girl bring her down with looks. Harry was holding Kendall's hand and it was kept covered with her brand name bag, Harry was also leaning towards me with his free hand on my thigh in case the camera's were to appear on us, which they did.

Harry grinned and got up once "One Direction" was announced as the winners of one of the many awards they were nominated for. He gave Kendall a hug, that lasting for quite some time and he got to Aspen and hugged her tightly, gently pecking her lips quickly then pulled away to go claim his reward.

When he got up to the stage, Kendall and Aspen both sat down. Kendall staring over at Aspen and glaring as she shook her head. "He's mine." She mouthed to her, causing Aspen to shrug and smirk to herself.

Harry gave a speech that was awkward and short then he left the stage with the other guys and walked back to their designated spots. Harry had then got into the position he was in, secretly holding Kendall's hand while his free hand was on Aspen's thigh. His thumb rubbing circles against her thigh, slowly stroking and inching up her thigh.

Her eyes widened, she was completely surprised but what he was doing but she let him continue. She felt his hand get incredibly close to her lace underwear. Once she felt his hand slowly rub against her clothed core, she had to bite down on her lip to hold in a moan. 

She looked up at Harry, he was paying attention to the speaker while a cheeky smirk was on his face. She still couldn't believe that he was doing this. His finger managed to slip into her underwear and rubbed her a little rougher, a moan escaping her lips this time. She was incredibly glad that it was drowned out by the speakers voice.

Aspen rested her hand on his thigh and squeezed gently as he rubbed her quickly, soon sliding a finger into her. She whimpered softly, desperately wanting a little more contact and his smirk only grew as he slowly pumped his finger, curling it slowly. "Harry.." She moaned out through gritted teeth.

Harry acted dumb and added a second finger, this time showing her mercy and pumped both of his fingers a little faster. Aspen's hand tightened it's grasp on his thigh as she felt herself getting closer. Harry knew it too, but he wasn't gonna let her go just then. He pulled his hand away from her and began clapping along with everyone else. 

Aspen whimpered and quickly regain composure and sat up, clapping along with the others. Once the clapping had ended she shot a glare at Harry and shook her head. "I can't believe you did that." She hissed into his hair and he chuckled and shrugged in response. "I'll get you back, don't worry." She said, jokingly blowing him a kiss as the camera's randomly flashed towards them. 

A new speaker came on stage after the performer had finished. Aspen was taken back when this speaker began to joke about other awards that should of been handed out. "I still think that couple of they year awards would go to Aspen Hunt and Harry Styles." Aspen laughed while Harry had a straight face, but was forced to smile when Aspen nudged him roughly in the ribs. Kendall still had a hard glare on her face. "Love, if you continue doing that your face might stay like that. You don't want to ruin your beautiful face do you?" Aspen whispered to Kendall sarcastically. 

Harry stared down at Aspen. "Stop." He said instantly. "What did I tell you about respect?" He asked, causing Aspen to roll her eyes. "Once she respects me then I'll show respect to her." Aspen told him simply, crossing her arms stubbornly and looked up at the stage again, glad that there was a new speaker.