8;

Eyes widening, Aspen would quickly pull away from Harry. Frantically grabbing her clothes while struggling to pull them on. Smirking, Harry would lean back and watch.

"Aspen, I already know that." He told her, quite aware of the feelings the gorgeous girl had for him. 

Shrugging, he'd keep watching as she struggled to pull her clothes on to make her great escape.

"Aspen!" He sighed, standing up and quickly grabbing his boxers as he was somewhat decent enough. 

Walking over to the girl stressing out, he'd rub her sides, letting his swollen lips move along her neck. 

"You don't need to worry." He smirked, finding the right spot that got her every single time. Nipping, he'd let his hands run up her shirt.

"Harry..." She sighed, she was enjoying his lips against her skin but this didn't excuse the fact that she was incredibly embarrassed over what she had done. It was unintentional, something that happened in the heat of the moment.

"How did you know?" She asked, her teeth clenching slightly as she could finally see into his plans. Shaking her head, she would of pieced it together.

"You always knew I liked you... Didn't you?" She asked, a sense of dominance and anger in her voice.

"All you did was use me, for your own pleasure? You used me as your decoy!" She snapped, her face darkening. 

"What about our friendship?" She asked to get immediately cut off by Harry taking offence.

"That was real, you're my best friend Aspen! I never knew that you'd fall for me." He muttered trying to play the victim however, Aspen wasn't going to take it anymore.

"Fuck you," she said. Going through her things and grabbing everything she needed. 

"I'm done. I'm done playing your backup, I'm done Harry." She told him, her eyes beginning to water as she pushed past him and out the door.

"You can't!" He told her, crossing his arms, the whole thing igniting anger within him.

"We have a contract Aspen, you can't break it." He told her, simply shrugging. "I understand you're mad with me."

"Understand?" She snarled, jaw remaining clenched in anger.

"You know what Harry, take that contract and our friendship and shove it up your ass." With her final comment, Aspen would leave their shared place.

Quickly wiping her tears, she'd look down at her phone. Hesitantly looking for Niall's number and hoping that he would pick up at this unthoughtful hour.

Sitting outside on the curb, she'd hold the phone against her ear and smile slightly at the sound of a tired Irish accent.

Harry would be watching Aspen from the window of his apartment. Something was cutting him deep down, he knew this was wrong. Him not even attempting to save their friendship-save anything they could of had. Sighing, he would grab his phone immediately looking for his 'girlfriends' number, biting his lip he'd call her while inspecting himself in the mirror. Hoping that there weren't any visible marks on his body as he knew Aspen was one for marking her territory. 

Laying back against the bed, he would begin to talk to his girlfriend in a deeper tone. Trying to seduce her, fooling around with women was the only way he could actually cope with his emotions. He would be able to fuck her senselessly in order to get rid of this anger that Aspen caused.

While Aspen remained in her spot, she would smile slightly as she noticed Niall's car pull by her. 

"You have no clue how happy I am to see you." She informed him as his window rolled down and the blonde smiled down at her. 

"Come in beautiful," he instructed, opening the car doors before getting out to help put her bags into the boot of his car.

"You don't have to talk yet babe, but when you're ready, I'm all ears." He assured her, gently kissing her temple before she completely lost it.

Wrapping her arms around Niall she would cry into his chest. Holding onto his close, she would pull him closer and cry.

"I let him use me all these years, thinking that eventually he would realize his feelings for me." She whispered, "but it was all his own little game."

"He never saw me the way I saw him..." She told Niall, pulling away immediately as she knew that he wouldn't want to listen to all the details as it was happening between his best friend and the girl that he had been crushing on for some time now.

"I'm sorry." He said, pulling her back and rubbing her back.

"Harry sucks." He whispered, trying to get little smile from the gorgeous girl..

Smiling, Aspen would nod. "I agree."