4;

;-D enjoy!

Aspen didn't enjoy the after party. Harry would be dancing with her and then he would be taken away by Kendall when she wanted something.

"Idiot." Aspen grumbled under her breath.

"Niall." Aspen hummed, tapping on his shoulder lightly since he was speaking to some people.

"Hey." He smiled widely, his blue eyes twinkling due to the lighting. "You look gorgeous." He complimented her, he felt like he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Thank you." She blushed, covering her cheeks nervously. 

"Where's Harry?" Niall inquired, raising his eyebrows at her. Aspen shrugged, she didn't know. He was probably making out with Kendall in the restroom.

"I have no clue," Aspen said dumbly. "Would you like to dance with me?" She asked him batting her eyelashes.

"Yeah, of course!" He grinned, Niall couldn't deny that he had a crush on the beautiful girl but he knew he didn't have a chance when it came to her choosing between him and Harry. 

Aspen smiled up at him and rested her hands on his shoulders and he placed his own on her hips firmly.

They got into the rhythm of the music, swaying to the beat and laughing at some jokes shared between them both. They looked like a couple. 

"What the.." Harry was cut off, his jaw clenched as he glared down at them both. "What did I tell you?" He seethed lowly into Aspen's ear as he pulled her away from the blond. 

"Niall, can you give my girlfriend and I space." He asked, sickly sweet. Out of fear Niall instantly nodded and sprinted away from the pair.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked, glaring down at Aspen. "I was dancing." She answered boldly.

"That wasn't dancing." He spat at her. "You were practically dry humping him!" 

"No I was not!" She said, glaring at him. "Why are you back now?" Aspen asked him. 

"Was she not pleasing you right?" She asked him sarcastically, she could feel her heart clench. She wanted to be the only one that could please him but unfortunately she wasn't.

Harry glared at her, shaking his head and walking away from her. "You might want to cover up that hickey," she shouted at him.

Aspen sighed, what a great fake relationship.

She had no clue what was going on but she felt like this cover up was ruining their friendship and she didn't like the thought of no longer being Harry's best friend.

She didn't even enjoy the fact that this was all fake. She wanted it to be real, she loved him dearly but his love was for someone else..

Someone that wasn't her. 

Aspen chased after Harry. "Harry." She called.

A smirk formed on his lips, he knew her like the back of his hand, she wouldn't let him just walk off on her. Of course not.

"Yes?" He asked, looking at her. "I'm sorry." She sighed and he nodded.

"Okay." He said and rested his hand on her hip as he led her around the party. Aspen was just praying that none of the celebrities paid attention to their argument. 

"Can we just go?" Aspen asked him and he shook his head. "No, Kendall doesn't want me to leave yet." 

"Yet." She grumbled to herself, of course he'd drop her off at their shared apartment then take off to visit Kendall.

"You can't leave tonight." She told him in a slight whine. "Why not?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowing questioningly.

"Because the media are suspicious." She said into his ear as the volume of the music was now increasing. 

"Dammit!" He groaned to himself. "She promised me something." I know what that something is. The thought ran across Aspen's mind.

"I can give you that something." She shrugged, looking at him. "I'm better, you even said so yourself." A cocky smirk was on Aspen's face.

Aspen knew how to please Harry but that didn't stop him from seeing other women. He wanted a choice, and she wasn't always his number one. 

Harry only came to her when he really needed it and didn't have anyone else and that really hurt her but she got over it eventually.

"Yeah.." He shrugged. "Let's go, I'll tell Kendall that you weren't feeling well." 

Aspen rolled her eyes. "She'll start whining." She mumbled. 

Harry shook his head. "I'll just say you got drunk and began throwing up." 

"Whatever." She mumbled, Aspen didn't care she just wanted to go home and show Harry what he was missing out on.

After Harry spoke to Kendall about Aspen's current condition they had left to their apartment. 

"Get naked." He demanded her. This is what she loved about Harry.

He was the dom and she was his sub and she didn't want it any other way.

next chapter will contain smut