1;

Just to begin with, this story will contain some mature content but this will be later in the story and you will be warned. 

Today. The day she was told all about this contract, the day she felt that she could possibly have a chance with Harry.

Only she hoped, Harry had droven her over to a meeting where she was told all about what she will be doing. 

Aspen agreed due to the way her love struck mind processed it. "If you do this, he'll fall in love with you." She always thought that he'd eventually realize his feelings and come right to her.

So she was going to take her time and so she hoped that if she agreed to this contract, he'd fall in love with her.

Eitherway, after she had signed it. There was no way out unless she bought out of the contract, which was way to costly for her.

Her job was to be Harry Styles' fake girlfriend. She thought it seemed simple, but boy was she wrong.

It was gonna be far from simple, Harry believed that he know owned her as long as the contract was in the deal. 

Harry would use her for the needs that weren't satisfied by Kendall. 

Aspen of course, was fine with it all. What a naive girl, so in love with someone who'd break her heart.

Aspen is Harry's best friend. They've been close since they were young little children, once he was famous she got famous for being his best friend.

Of course, she didn't take this to her head. She was still down to earth and very humble, but she was a girl blinded by love for her best friend. 

Aspen would remember older couples thinking that the pair of friends were together, their words would make her heart flutter and only make her hope stronger.

She remembered when their parents would say that they'd be getting married, because they were like one of those cliche friends who would kiss, hug and act like a couple but they were far from one.

Harry, had some type of feelings for Aspen but they were so hidden under everything. Now, he found the latest hit and it was Kendall Jenner.

Harry wanted to try a relationship, but all of his has been broken up by fans, paparazzi's and the public! He was no longer normal, meaning he was no longer able to go out in public and enjoy his night out with a girl.

It's been years since he had a proper date with a girl, plus that girl was Aspen. 

Aspen was the girl who he had all his firsts with, he knew that she was so in love with him so he used it against her.

He was glad that he was a great actor, he was extremely glad that Aspen thought that he was oblivious to his feelings but he wasn't thats why he thought she'd be a great pick for his backup.

The fans would accept it, they already "ship" them together so why not have their dreams come true. She's his best friend, so of course his mother would accept (he wouldn't really tell her that she was a backup), of course he wouldn't say something like that to his mom.

His mom had grown up teaching him how to treat girls right so he knew his mom would go on talking about how he shouldn't be using her and how the girl was clearly so in love with him.

The fact that she had fallen so hard for him and how her love was so obvious sickened Harry. He knew that when this contract ended, their friendship would change.

With the backup plan, it involved kissing.. Lots of it. He had to kiss her in public and whenever he was around family and friends, his love life with Kendall would be kept to those two and only those two.

To everyone else, he was in a relationship with his childhood best friend; Aspen Hunt. 

So, he had to keep up this "in love" act every time him and Aspen were around people, or out in public.

Aspen tricked her mind into forgetting the contract and just to enjoy the fact she was getting this from Harry. 

Harry, had plans of his own. Seeing that the girl was so in love with him and how he was technically in a relationship with her, he'd trick her into doing whatever he wanted.

He could trick her into pleasuring him, or making him feel good in anyway. He had this advantage over her and of course, he'd use it against her.

Kendall wouldn't know anything about this, only thing she knows is that Aspen is the backup, Harry's backup. She always will be his back up.

Since their teenage years, Harry has been trying to get her to be something more with him. Not his girlfriend, but a friends with benefits.

Harry would admit, that she was incredibly fit but the fact that they were so close would make an actual relationship awkward. 

They've been friends for so long and they know things about each other that could scare away others, Harry also didn't want to admit that he had a crush on her.

Harry fancied her, but his devilish mind was pushing those feelings aside only so he can see how his plan plays out. He wants to see what would happen and if Aspen would catch on, he wants to push his boundaries and he wants to find out, exactly what he feels for her.

Aspen, she was a very ambitious girl. Even though she technically became famous, she never took it to her head. She still kept her dreams up, she went to university and she's still studying to make her own living.

With being friends with Harry, she's been in a couple photoshoots, modelled for brands and done runways. Only because Harry made her, if Harry wanted her to do it then of course she was going to do it. The girl was absolutely mad, but aren't we all?

She was crazily in love, she had never felt this for no one but Harry and thinking about wasting her love for someone who'd never love her back teared at her weak heart.

She always had the feeling within her that he'd never love her, but she couldn't lose hope. She was very optomisitc and she only hoped that it paid off. Maybe it would? Maybe it wouldn't she was only hoping that she invested all her love into the right person.